• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Every time I go doctors

NattyAsGraham

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
There is always this fear mongering and your gonna die young crap... I do normal AAS cycles on and off. I get bloods done etc. I laugh at them tbh.

But does anyone else in the back of their head think *What if their right? Every time I inject this test I'm cutting my life span by a day or two or three?* I think I allow these idiotic doctors get to me tbh..

Seriously these general practice doctors don't know crap.. Society puts so much faith in that yet, while you tell them your symptoms and it's not the generic cold their literally googling those symptoms the exact same way you would do at home. It's quite scary when you think about it..

No these pros that die in there 40's and late 30's were on MEGA..MEGA amounts of gear and orals and hgh. I would say 98% of the cycles we do here are within reason and we are not pushing our bodies to the absolute limits everyday.

I'm going to go work out now cause I just pinned 3ml of good potent gear. A nice combo of TP, Deca, TC and NPP. And some oral anadrol. I am actually a little worried cause I haven't taken a decent crap in a few days though....:eek:

I answered in the general discussion thread but basically said I don't think that many of us are really abusing and using the type of dosages that become dangerous. Being fit and having good LBM and low BF is healthy. The gear shouldn't hurt us as much as being the typical fat ass would

I tend to agree with you guys. I just dont understand these fucking doctors and why they cant just put two and two together? I mean is it s hard for them to correlate heavy dosages of AAS and GH these bodybuilders use to unhealthy bodies? And that smaller amounts really have almost no long term adverse effects?

Googling roid use and problems and all these sites come up like steroidabuse that sprout all this biased crap that has no credible scientific backing...

Well you dont HAVE to use gear heavily and HGH to have health problems cardiovascular problems can come from moderate gear use over long periods of time it just depends on the individual. Anyone on gear should get checked out regularly basically :)

But i would for sure rather die with muscles than a fat fuck so :coffee:

You just tell your doctors you're on roids and that's why you need blood work regularly done? Haha . Is that how to do it bro? Didn't do any blood work for my 1st cycle and I'm finishing my pct now. I have medical insurance but I don't know how to just go in there ya know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just go to PrivateMD online order up a female panel and go get bloods.
I have a code if needed.

Well you dont HAVE to use gear heavily and HGH to have health problems cardiovascular problems can come from moderate gear use over long periods of time it just depends on the individual. Anyone on gear should get checked out regularly basically :)

But i would for sure rather die with muscles than a fat fuck so :coffee:

Low T has shown connections to all kinds of disease as well though. My bloods looked terrible before I started testosterone replacement. I am still not set right on dose but it's getting closer, and I have done a couple cycles too, and my bloods still look better now than before. So it's not that AAS directly damages health. Too much or too little might though

There is always this fear mongering and your gonna die young crap... I do normal AAS cycles on and off. I get bloods done etc. I laugh at them tbh.

But does anyone else in the back of their head think *What if their right? Every time I inject this test I'm cutting my life span by a day or two or three?* I think I allow these idiotic doctors get to me tbh..

Seriously these general practice doctors don't know crap.. Society puts so much faith in that yet, while you tell them your symptoms and it's not the generic cold their literally googling those symptoms the exact same way you would do at home. It's quite scary when you think about it..

You answered your own questions. A lot of them don't know shit. Too many professional instances that I can refer to to attest to that fact. There are some amazing forward thinkers but way too many book smart idiots who became MD's for the money

IML Gear Cream!
Low T has shown connections to all kinds of disease as well though. My bloods looked terrible before I started testosterone replacement. I am still not set right on dose but it's getting closer, and I have done a couple cycles too, and my bloods still look better now than before. So it's not that AAS directly damages health. Too much or too little might though

I agree mate ive used steroids for years and always will do unless i have a serious health complication that would be affected by them. But unfortunately we shouldn't ignore the risks of running cycles im talking higher than TRT dosages. Cardiomyopathy is always going to be a huge risk associated with running AAS for muscle gains again not so much with a TRT dosage.

Being overweight has many of health risks - so does low test but unfortunately so does using AAS over TRT dosages.

Because using steroids IS dangerous for some people. Maybe not immediately life threatening, but if you have a preexisting condition, whether you know about it or not, aas could very well be the deciding factor whether you live or die. Mind you, I'm talking serious health defects like heart murmurs, etc.

Honestly, is it any wonder that someone who spent 8-10 years in medical school is a goody two shoes who is adamantly against AAS use?

A doc like that, even if given evidence that shows how unlikely a non-aas-abuser is to have serious health complications, will still be feel a moral obligation to talk you off of steroids ..lol.

The last endocronologist I went to gave me a sermon about hanging up my weight belt and taking up Pilates. I just had to laugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back