• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anyone eat canned tuna or chicken?

oversupplimented

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Wondering if i was the only one eating tuna (solid white in water) straight from the can or premium chunk chicken breast? The tuna i don't drain the water, the chicken i drain. Super high in protein and very fat. Only bad i see is the sodium. Sometimes i throw a lil pepper for taste. One can of chicken has 60g protein, 7.g fat, 0g carbs but 1250mg sodium. Quick easy snack. Is this good or bad? I eat it all the time. The girls in the office tell me its gross. I think having a cock in their mouth is gross, but who am i to judge...

Albacore for sure. With light miracle whip and wheat thins tomato basil. I stay away from canned chicken for the most part unless i can find low sodium.

Wondering if i was the only one eating tuna (solid white in water) straight from the can or premium chunk chicken breast? The tuna i don't drain the water, the chicken i drain. Super high in protein and very fat. Only bad i see is the sodium. Sometimes i throw a lil pepper for taste. One can of chicken has 60g protein, 7.g fat, 0g carbs but 1250mg sodium. Quick easy snack. Is this good or bad? I eat it all the time. The girls in the office tell me its gross. I think having a cock in their mouth is gross, but who am i to judge...

Get Starkist low sodium! And I also do straight from the can as well. Sometimes if I ave time I'll add light mayonnaise.

Yeah I eat those too, sometimes I'll get the pouches you don't have to drain them it's a cheap and easy way to get some good protein, I usually just eat it plain, lol about the girls in the office

Watch your shit man tuna is VERY high in mercury if your eating a few cans of that a day your in for some confusion lol. Sounds like a pathetic over hyped thing but it is a real problem if you eat a few cans daily.

Watch your shit man tuna is VERY high in mercury if your eating a few cans of that a day your in for some confusion lol. Sounds like a pathetic over hyped thing but it is a real problem if you eat a few cans daily.

Yea i read that too about the mercury. I only eat a can a day or every other. Hopefully i won't be glowing at night. Im glad I'm not the only weirdo doing this…

I can't do the tuna anymore .shit makes me cringe . I do get some smoked salmon and mix in some light mayo and relish every now and then. Otherwise it's tilapia , cod , walleye for me.

I'll do the tuna thing especially when I get lazy on the cooking. On cycle I will do more than a can or two a day, but off cycle and I won't even touch the shit, not so much of the mercury scare thing but I just get sick of it after three or four months.

IML Gear Cream!
Get Starkist low sodium! And I also do straight from the can as well. Sometimes if I ave time I'll add light mayonnaise.

This, healthy option, hella low cal n no fat, great protein.
Just tastes funky unless you add something with it.

I've tried to eat it...just can't...tuna that is. Smells like dirty pussy to me, unfortunately I know what that smells like and I have an aversion to ever smelling it again.

Don't get me wrong ladies...I love to eat some pussy, just not dirty p. :nono:

I usually drain the water out. I use to hate the sight and smell of tuna. Always comparing it to cat food due to the way it's in the can lol. I do enjoy tuna though!

I've tried to eat it...just can't...tuna that is. Smells like dirty pussy to me, unfortunately I know what that smells like and I have an aversion to ever smelling it again.

Don't get me wrong ladies...I love to eat some pussy, just not dirty p. :nono:
like pussy back in the day, before they started shaving

I mix about 6-10 cans of tuna in a bowl with mayo 1 or 2 cans of corn black beans 1 can,and tomadoes. mix it put it on a tostada finish it with cholula and lime on top. pretty good!

I'll do the tuna thing especially when I get lazy on the cooking. On cycle I will do more than a can or two a day, but off cycle and I won't even touch the shit, not so much of the mercury scare thing but I just get sick of it after three or four months.

Haha, same here

i usually buy about 50-70 cans of tuna at a time when it hits a good sale price. tuna and rice 4x/day when i feel like it. drain the water while the rice heats up, then throw in the tuna cold.

the tuna has to much mercury to eat consistantly else id eat it all wk..cheap and easy....the chicken grosses me out though....

you can goto a web calculator put up by the fda and its alot less than that.....go check it out....and our levels to be under are twice as high as Europe /Canada and most other countries..

Get Shredded!
Costco has this tuna that is pole caught and is super premium . It's called Wild Planet . They even select small tuna so as to have less mercury than larger fish thereby older . It's expensive , about $15.00 for 4 cans but it's awesome . I drain the water and drizzle some olive oil on it and love it ! Watch for it on sale , you will love the stuff !

i usually buy about 50-70 cans of tuna at a time when it hits a good sale price. tuna and rice 4x/day when i feel like it. drain the water while the rice heats up, then throw in the tuna cold.

Interesting ....Im trying that

Interesting ....Im trying that

works great, 2 cans of tuna drained and cold + 2 cups of hot rice gives an interesting temperature difference while you're eating it. i hate tuna warm so it makes me shovel it into my mouth faster too :roflmao:

back I'm 90s and I'm sure they got now I would get Tina in distilled water no sodium before contest

caveman72 using not abusing

Albacore for sure. With light miracle whip and wheat thins tomato basil. I stay away from canned chicken for the most part unless i can find low sodium.

No mayo!!!! Can't stand mayo. Blah. Haha. A little diced Tom,onion,,celery,...pepper, curry,old bay,celery seed,basil, tsp of mustard . (Your choice of what kind) spicy brown, Dijon,yellow. Whatever.

Or just by some tuna steaks, blackened in a skillet. Or blacken in the oven, your choice.

Costco has this tuna that is pole caught and is super premium . It's called Wild Planet . They even select small tuna so as to have less mercury than larger fish thereby older . It's expensive , about $15.00 for 4 cans but it's awesome . I drain the water and drizzle some olive oil on it and love it ! Watch for it on sale , you will love the stuff !

nice!!!! will look for it next trip...

Like 3-4 cans a day........it's easy cheap protein..........dunno about the mercury exposure concern........I told my doc he just said that's a lot of tuna, like it probably wasn't good.

Can't stand the taste. I hate it lol

What this man said

Back