• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

need suggestions

Pyroclastic

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Currently on HRT. 250 mg cyp a week. 250 mg enanthate too. Hcg and Adex twice weekly. Been on for 4 weeks. Want to add a subtle yet somewhat powerful compound. Can't get dbol. Deca, EQ,?? What could I run the last 8 weeks and see some decent gains with.

Subtle and SOMEWHAT powerful compound - tren , NOT ! Don't really know anything about you or your experience so can't really make any recommendations .

Currently on HRT. 250 mg cyp a week. 250 mg enanthate too. Hcg and Adex twice weekly. Been on for 4 weeks. Want to add a subtle yet somewhat powerful compound. Can't get dbol. Deca, EQ,?? What could I run the last 8 weeks and see some decent gains with.

250mg cyp and 250mg enanth = 500mg ew is not hrt its a cycle.. your doc didnt really give you this dose did he? or you mean your on that hrt (cyp an added 250mg? so on cycle?) anyway I would rec maybe mast and/or anavar or Tbol

If you are running 500mg of Test a week you are going to see some gains you don't need anything else.

**Edit - Eat right, train hard, sleep like a baby.

Back