• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Torem?

Durr

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've heard some great stuff about Toremifene Citrate as a 2nd generation SERM. Who has it?

2-3days on good torem and your balls are like grafefruits!

I bought 2 bottles from true peptide. They both had crashed or crystallized, and I had to shake them for 30min to get it dissolved so there's definitely something in mine! (Hoping each 60ml bottle at least has the 25mg/ml it's supposed to)

In the past, I've used a few different rc companies. Ar-r, long time ago. Cem, purchase peptides,maximpep.? Now a days formulas keep changing. I don't prefer an alcohol base! My specimens don't like it so much! Lol

All I can say is if your boys haven't bounced back in,2-3 days and you run 120for the first couple days . Something definitely wrong is going on here. Your out of order,
Andrew "Dice" Clay (Impressions from "The Diceman…: http://youtu.be/hQtad-JDPvA

Last edited:
Got mine from BSP so hopefully legit, you never know..

get dat pump!

IML Gear Cream!
I used ar-r long time ago and it worked incredibly well. huge, functional nuts immediately. i had palpitations though so it scared me

Torem isnt side effect free, it's just so good at bringing your test back so quick that the sides are worth it..

get dat pump!

Good luck broski.... finding good torem is like finding jew gold.

I used ar-r long time ago and it worked incredibly well. huge, functional nuts immediately. i had palpitations though so it scared me
Honestly, I remember there torem best! Minty green! But it always had to be shaken and warmed. But never any problems with it! I actually grew quite fond of the taste!(weird huh). But now, not really sure where to go two. I can't stand the strong alcohol blends. If it works great , but I'd prefer to have my shots at the bar!!

Doesn't Iron Mag Research have Torem now? Id look there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heavy said it would be possible but expensive as hell

get dat pump!

Heavy said it would be possible but expensive as hell

get dat pump!

Getting good shit is worth the price. I've had bunk adex from a source on here (I know longer promote them at all when I use to throw their name out all the time) and it pisses me off. Getting bunk shit sucks because you have to turn around and order from a different place.

Get Shredded!
^ Good to hear. I have theirs as well but havent used it yet.

get dat pump!

True story. They just want to get back to humping shit again

Back