• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How much oil for tri's

shaynel87

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've pinned my tris with about 1.25 before and was fine. My new cycle I'm starting tonight is going to be about 1.75. Is that ok for tri's. I can do other spots if it's too much I just prefer hitting them. Thanks guys.

I guess it depends on how big your triceps are... ;)

I stick with 1ml for triceps. I pin there less frequently, so mine blow up like a football as if it were newbie muscle. YMMV

Awesome thanks guys. Going to give it a try in a few. Worst comes to worst I just stop and hit a 2nd site. Might try lats for the first time soon too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll use 5/8" 25 gauge pins for my triceps, my skin is thin there and low BF%

Just pinned 1.5 to start with tonight. Went in fine nothing leaked out. I'll just do that a few times then bump it up to 1.75 thanks for the help guys.

IML Gear Cream!
This stuff is deff not bunk. I had some stuff before that I'd pin tris and like a tiny bit would run out almost every time. Pissed me off every time. Little trace of gainz leaking out.

Who knows the last stuff could of been. I don't think it was that great any ways. After like 13 weeks of it I hardly gained 8lbs. And my diet was good, worked out 2x a day. That's why I found a new source. Tired of waisting money and not getting good stuff.

3ml, 4ml if I don't mind being a little stiff the next day

Fuck. Ive never even done it but probably would only put 1cc in each for fear of pip and being a stiff armed freak for 3 days

The side tricep maybe not but the back of your tricep could handle it.

1ml on each tricep for me . Did 1.5 ml a couple of times no problem

Get Shredded!
Ive done triceps but seem to always get nasty bruises.....even just 1ml of winstrol...same with traps. Delts I have done up to 3mlss same with rear delts no problems

well ive had the pain down the arm from doing a delt shot and i cant imagine it would feel good if its anything like that.

It goes to your elbow a little. The gear I'm running now feels
Great. Can't even feel
It and I did pretty good size amount. Bite the bullet and give it a shot. Start small 1cc maybe then work up.

What head of the tri are you guys pinning? Most I have done is about 1.5 ml in the lateral head

Back