• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Holy fucking blood pressure

nuttz51

I am a pothead
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Last week I was at urgent care getting some nasty shit cut out of my foot. Bp was 147/74

today I was at another doc and it was 153/93. Is that even remotely possible?? Also when should I expect a heart attack or stroke, is it more likely at night or during the day? Since im dying

BP changes minute to minute literally. You have to take several reading throughout the day to see what's really going on with it

those are definitely high, but unless it's constant it's not anything to worry about. as damgar said there can be so many factors that influence it. when i hurt my back and was in a fuck ton of pain my BP was high as fuck. i went in for a follow up a few weeks later and i was totally within normal range. i went back in a few days later and had a monster right before i walked in and it was 15 points higher. besides physiological factors, the cuff being too small can give false readings, electronic vs manual cuffs can make a big difference, etc.

so are these numbers normal considering the amount of gear I'm on? (1g test, 800 tren, 600 mast, 75 drol) My diet is clean as shit and I keep sodium down and I do my cardio.

I expected it to jump a little higher since I'm going into week 10 of my cycle now, but I didn't expect that bottom number to go from 74 to 93 lol.

And agreed, I should have a monitor of my own and I should be checking it more regularly than I do.

153/93 isn't god awful, high, yes. But get it under control!

I'm thinking if this is actually an issue I should be backing off the anadrol - thoughts?

For you guys that have larger arms be sure to have the doctor's office use a larger cuff when taking your blood pressure. My blood pressure always comes back high when they use a standard size cuff.

oh ok.

how big is too big for the normal cuff? my arms are 18"

IML Gear Cream!
For you guys that have larger arms be sure to have the doctor's office use a larger cuff when taking your blood pressure. My blood pressure always comes back high when they use a standard size cuff.

that's what i was talking about. two different times i've had a 15 and 18 point drop in BP when they use the larger cuff.

Not certain, but I'd say 18" would warrant the larger cuff.

Back