• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone from the UK (England) know any good sources ?

*Darren*

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
There seems to be a few online shops but its knowing which I can trust

Any help appreciated .

World Pharma - great quality and fda approved
Legend Pharmaceuticals - awesome testosterone for the price
Muscle-Depot - good quality raws if your brewing yourself and very cheap for peptides

Ive also had a few good experiences with naps they do some nice deals weekly :)

And yes im in the UK

Last edited:
World Pharma - great quality and fda approved
Legend Pharmaceuticals - awesome testosterone for the price
Muscle-Depot - good quality raws if your brewing yourself and very cheap for peptides

Ive also had a few good experiences with naps they do some nice deals weekly :)

And yes im in the UK

Thanks mate, are these us companies that ship to the UK or European? Also whats naps?

Thanks mate, are these us companies that ship to the UK or European? Also whats naps?

Legend pharmaceuticals ship from china fast delivery though if you want shipping from inside Europe the only one i listed that ships from inside the EU is muscle-depot.

Honestly though your good with going international as the customs over here are lenient as hell man - its no problem usually even getting even a kg of raw cyp through lol. Seizures over here do happen but they are rare.

English guy here and two sources i frequently use with great service are:
Body-Anabolics
Noble-Laboratories

Good luck bro

how dont u know the typicals from uk?

rohm, wildcat, dhacks..

I didnt know this... This is actually a great thread for me guys keep it rolling

since you are in EU,we can deliver 100% safe!

Unfortunately your pries are to steep for me , i need a fair bit and other sources are half the price .

- - - Updated - - -

since you are in EU,we can deliver 100% safe!

Unfortunately your pries are to steep for me , i need a fair bit and other sources are half the price .

In the future, threads like this go in the "source checking and discussion" forum. That's where it's aloud.

I mean we're naming non sponser sources here.

Back