• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

You're on roids!

Romeburning

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So how to you handle the fuckers who have never lifted a day in their life and know absolutely nothing about AAS accusing you of doing drugs. Last cycle I was only half way through and I kept getting one guy at work telling everyone I must be using something, and my uncle told my parents that at my age (36) I couldn't achieve the fast results without using something. I told everyone to diet and come to the gym with me if they wanted to see my secret, no one ever pushed it beyond stupid talk but this next time I'm not sure what what direction to go. Any advice or just funny stories would be greatly appreciated.

Threaten to go I to a rage if they don't get out of your shit

Go to HR and tell them the guy has been sexually harassing you. Asking to suck you off and wanting you to pound his ass.

at work i would go the HR route with some made up shit, if it's just random people i tell them on more drugs than lance armstrong ever was and walk away.

Dude I have someone just like that sayin shit ...10 hammer fist and dropped an elbow now he really doesnt say much of anything..just lays there :coffee:

Laugh it off, say thanks for the compliment. Say you take your training and diet seriously. Move on.

I just say no "I'm not on anything, but i wouldnt tell you if i was"

Go to hr....tell them you busy your ass, spend thousands on organic food, a pro coach, supplements....and don't appreciate this asshole accusing you of doing illegal shit all around work.

And tell your uncle to stfu or you will break his fucking legs.

IML Gear Cream!
Well think of this. You know your using steroids right when you have people accusing you of using them lol...

get dat pump!

Go to HR and tell them the guy has been sexually harassing you. Asking to suck you off and wanting you to pound his ass.
:roflmao:

So many people at work hate the guy I could probably get witnesses to say they heard it as well.

Laugh it off, say thanks for the compliment. Say you take your training and diet seriously. Move on.

Probably the best thing to try first, as much fun as violence is, not really helping my not on roids case.

iam not a teller whats the point getting unnessesary ppl involved that dont need to right . handle your business like a champ follow him to the bathroom shut the light off i think you know the rest ...

cheapthreads out....

I always say well I train 5-6 days a week which I do and eat a lot. Can't get as sexy as me eating ding dongs and diet cola all day.

iam not a teller whats the point getting unnessesary ppl involved that dont need to right . handle your business like a champ follow him to the bathroom shut the light off i think you know the rest ...

cheapthreads out....
Yup 10 hammer fist and drop an elbow:coffee:

People will speculate all they want but until you admit to using AAS they will never know for sure. Don't ever tell anyone your business. You never know when it may come back to bite you in the ass. There's only one person in my life that truly knows for a fact that I do gear and that's my wife. I plan to always keep it that way.

Usually the shoulders give it away. When I get people asking me if I take steroids I calmly tell them that I upped my protein intake from 1 scoop in the morning to two scoops.

People will speculate all they want but until you admit to using AAS they will never know for sure. Don't ever tell anyone your business. You never know when it may come back to bite you in the ass. There's only one person in my life that truly knows for a fact that I do gear and that's my wife. I plan to always keep it that way.

This.......NO ONE KNOWS MY BUSINESS AT ALL ....

Go to hr....tell them you busy your ass, spend thousands on organic food, a pro coach, supplements....and don't appreciate this asshole accusing you of doing illegal shit all around work.

And tell your uncle to stfu or you will break his fucking legs.

^^^THIS! I'd do both of these things

Usually when ppl accuse me of using something or have something negative to say I reply w "and what gym do you go to?! None, that's right! STFU"

BIG LEAGUES PHARMA

Get Shredded!
This. As funny as some of the other suggestions are I think theestone has it right. I plan on saying similar stuff once I start getting accused. Well, I was once accussed by someone who knows absolutely nothing and was like "Fuck no, if I was I'd be a WHOLE lot bigger". I can't say that anymore though, so now it's gonna be something more like "I'm not that big, but thanks. I lift six days a week and eat a shit ton of protein!" (both of which are completely true)

Taking a weak person's opinion seriously is like being offended by a child. I know that I could be off juice and they could take an abusive amount and never amount to what I'm able to do. Doesn't bother me.

Taking a weak person's opinion seriously is like being offended by a child. I know that I could be off juice and they could take an abusive amount and never amount to what I'm able to do. Doesn't bother me.

Funny thing is though that most of them think if they did take aas they would blow up and be a freak in a matter of weeks. None of the smallzzz realize the amount of work that goes into getting big and cut.

Funny thing is though that most of them think if they did take aas they would blow up and be a freak in a matter of weeks. None of the smallzzz realize the amount of work that goes into getting big and cut.

I know guys that juice and still weigh less than 160lbs. If I listen close enough I can hear my penis laughing at them.

Its more the point that they think they can run their mouth and its not a big deal. Nevermind what its about. If he picked out something about said asshole and started harassing them he would get fired in half a second. Same goes for the "Uncle" who took it upon himself to spew his opinion on the OP's parents. let alone the fucking fact that the OP is 36!!!! Mannnnn........ if the was the old west there would be a lot of dead motherfuckers laying around.

I know guys that juice and still weigh less than 160lbs. If I listen close enough I can hear my penis laughing at them.

yeah....and these guys are usually over 5'10" too. its disgusting isnt it?! My favorite is guys that post up here about running 1g test, 500mg tren and 100mg var and they are 5'11" 200 lb 14%. AND......AND.......its their 5th or 6th cycle lolololol

i love when they start runnin there fat ass mouths...do you ever notice its the lazy unfit people that like to speculate and stir the pot or the ones to scared to take the plunge so would rather start rumors about someone in shape.....i bust there balls and come back with "well it sure isnt what your using"..or better yet when they say what are you on....i say im on your wife 3 times a week why does it seem to be workin?..just throw shit right back at them....ifthat dont work...invite thm out for a drink and punish them for being such a tool...if they kick your ass up your doses workout harder and repeat...

yeah....and these guys are usually over 5'10" too. its disgusting isnt it?! My favorite is guys that post up here about running 1g test, 500mg tren and 100mg var and they are 5'11" 200 lb 14%. AND......AND.......its their 5th or 6th cycle lolololol

why you postin my stats bro:paddle:

If you get beat up by a drunk skinny fat you just need more fighting experience

Back