• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cutting cycle with AAS

Gains2NV

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys currently on a cut to try and get down to 10% bf or so. Calipers have me around 21. I am 5'9" 210lbs i am 29. Started at 240. Diet is 1900 cals around 180 P/85 F/ 111 C and lifting 4 days a week HIIT 3 days a week. I been losing about 1.5 lbs a week which I am happy with. Been reading about AAS for a while trying to learn all I can before I take the plunge. From reading it would probably be best to hold of on test until body fat is closer to single digits and I can make most of it running the test on a clean bulk. But I was wondering are there anything that I can take to maybe give me a slight edge why cutting. I looked at winstrol only and var only cycles and they seem so 50-50. Some are all in some say waste of cash. Tried using search but couldnt find what I was looking for.

And just in case it matters I am currently taking levothyroxine for my thyroid. Last check levels were in normal range. Added a pic so you can get an idea on where i am at body wise.

Any advise is appreciated.

Attachments

• S1.jpg
    S1.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 51
winny or var by itself? definitely not.

If never cycled before. Test is your best bet.

When combined with a good calorie deficit, test alone will yield some great results. As long as you keep diet dialed in and do your cardio, the fat will fall off much faster and you will lose a considerate less amount of muscle during the process.

Don't let anyone tell you that winny or var or whatever is for cutting. No anabolic steroid burns fat (with the exception of clen I guess, but thats a peptide), winny for example just dries you out and makes you more vascular and appear to have less bodyfat while adding a little lean muscle mass.

not to mention you cant just run winny or var (or any other compound other than test) by itself (a little bit of research on this will tell you why)

yeah thats why i asked. More I read seemed like majority said bad idea with the occasional it worked for me about var and winny.

I seem to always read to hold off on test til you lower in bf. My legs are def taking a blow during this cut. which has not been all bad kinda nice to not have them rubbing all the time

There's no body fat percentage that's too high to take test unless your obese and have high blood pressure and other complications that would make all aas use dangerous.

its easier to burn body fat with higher test levels. It's not rocket science.

There's no body fat percentage that's too high to take test unless your obese and have high blood pressure and other complications that would make all aas use dangerous.

its easier to burn body fat with higher test levels. It's not rocket science.

Ok I considered myself still to high from what I have read. Yeah last blood panel checked out all normal. Was all jacked up at 240 doc was thinking of putting me on blood pressure and cholesterol meds but told him I just started diet and would be thinner next time he seen me. I was down in weight and all blood work was better . Thankd for your input.

AAS will not help you lose weight! That is all going to be diet and training. I have seen guys cut on dbol with proper diet and intense training. Cardio is a must to drop that BF% down.

There is a higher risk for some sides such as the testosterone aromatizing into estrogen at a higher rate, with a higher BF%. But that doesn't necessarily mean you can't run AAS such as test at that BF%. You'll want to have your AI and SERM on hand in case of gyno, such as Aromasin and Tamoxifen. And you'd do best to get bloodwork partway in to see what your estrogen is doing and dial the AI in for yourself. Even if you aren't experiencing gyno, you could have higher estrogen on cycle and get bloat or high BP from it, so you'll want to understand how to control it

AAS will not help you lose weight! That is all going to be diet and training. I have seen guys cut on dbol with proper diet and intense training. Cardio is a must to drop that BF% down.

Yes cardio and diet are where it's at, but AAS can help retaining muscle mass and strength to some degree, and some AAS have good nutrient partitioning effects meaning food becomes more efficient at building muscle. So it could help him reach his goals even if not necessarily aiding "fat loss".

But you are right, it is most important to have diet dialed in, instead of just trying to use AAS as a crutch. That's a recipe for disappointment

Diet I feel is ok 1900 of clean whole foods. I do 3 days of 15 minutes of HIIT sprinting along with my normal 4 day weight split. You think I should add some more cardio in?? Was thinking of a jog in am when I first wake up but fasted cardio seems kinda frowned upon and I cant eat for a bit do to my thyroid meds.

IML Gear Cream!
Diet is going to determine how successful your cut is, not the gear. The gear is just another tool you can use. It's not going to cause extra fat loss, but what it can do is help preserve that hard earned muscle during a calorie deficit. My personal opinion, is make sure your diet is 110 percent In check before you resort to gear on a cut. Maybe even consider hiring a coach or nutritionist. That way if/when you do decide to start your first cycle, you will already know your training and nutrition are on point. It will maximize the affects of the gear. You can't out train a bad diet. Not saying your diet is bad or anything, just telling you that before you resort to AAS, make sure all the other variables are on point

If you use var, have a test base, even if just a hrt amount IMO

Back