• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First cycle at 22

Jayson

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey brothers..I'm 22yo 80kg (176lbs) 1m80 high..5 years of solid training and I was considering testC at 500mg/ week for 10 weeks
What d'you think of that ?
Is it too early at 22 ?

Looks good to me. Make sure you have a solid pct, HCG, and an AI.

[QUOT E=swolen22;392397]Looks good to me. Make sure you have a solid pct, HCG, and an AI.[/QUOTE]

No hcg bro..only clomid nolva proviron

I'm sure some will say still a little too young. But you're gonna do it anyway lol. I would extend it to 12-16 weeks. Enth and cyp take a long time to kick in.

22 is not to young just to get that out in the open. The only reason you shouldn't run a cycle to young is because if your growth plates have not fused together then your going to close them early. At 22 your for sure closed so theres no reason not to run a cycle at 22 if you got some hard lifting years behind you.

Minimum you should run Cyp is for 12 weeks i would do it for 16 personally Xsbobber is spot on with that. If you want to run a 10 week cycle go with propionate as it will kick in without the wait.

I say do it. We were about the same when i started. Check out my log and good luck

I would recommend longer though 12 weeks of test e. And weeks 13 and 14 test prop, to ease into pct

If you've been training for 5 years hell ya, then you are ready for gear.

I would agree with the others in the length and run 14-16 weeks.. The test prop for last 2 weeks is a great idea to ease pct my only concern would be the pinning ed and pip associated with prop and it being first cycle.. May make him little nervous.. Lol

I did prop EOD no pip. By then the sites should be used to the oil. He should be fine. Also, slight pip from test prop is not something that keeps them away.

I was thinking more about 12 weeks without ed or eod or pip then switching to it and possibly experiencing pip may make him nervous. I think it's great idea so long as he knows it could happen..

Back