• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Steroids/Prohormones affect on libido?

jfreshxo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
When I was on a prohormone a couple years ago, my sex drive decreased dramatically. I'd only choke my chicken 1 every 10 days or something. It had m14ad, deca, evil, dynethazine, and cyanostane in it. Not those steroids exactly buy modified versions of them. The only sides I got were loss of libido and my sack shrinking a little. I was told if I go on test I will have a high libido. Why is this? The prohornones I was taking were steroids too.

You need to do some research before you bother people with these idiotic questions in the future.

You prolly should research a tad more man..hes right.

You need to do some research before you bother people with these idiotic questions in the future.
Agree with this however I will answer your question.

When you introduce any kind of exogenous hormone into your body whether its something as simple as anavar or as heavy as say superdrol or dbol, your shutting your bodys natural testosterone production down. Were they steroids? Obviously. But they weren't testosterone. Therefore your basically shutting down your natural test to use other compounds leaving your body with no test, hence why your libido was basically non existent. Running test alongside ANY oral is the ONLY way to go IMO. Do yourself a favor next time and do some research whether it be on this forum or any other reputable AAS forum, the information will be basically the same and you won't run into asking questions like this. Also where did you come up with the idea to run 5 oral compounds at the same time, that is completely ridiculous.

Back