• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Help with my PCT??

jfreshxo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello, I'm running my first injectable cycle. I have 8mL of "SuperTest 400" Test E 175, C 175, P 50. I'm going to inject half a mL(200mg) every 3 days. First week the injection will be 6 days apart from then second injection, then the second will be 5 days apart from the 3rd injection and I will decrease 1 day after every injection so I work my way up slowly until I am doing an injection every 3 days, if I do it this way, my cycle will last about 7-8 weeks. I injected yesterday in my quad and it went well except I can barely walk i'm so sore lol. I used a 22 gauge. I'm taking multivitamins and milk thistle. My diet and nutrition is on point. Do I start my PCT (Nolva) the day after my last injection? I'm getting liquid form, it's 25mg for every 1ml and there is 30ml total. I've hear to do 40mg ED for the first two weeks, then 20mg ED for the last 2 weeks. But idk how I will get 40mg out of liquid... so I was thinking maybe just 25mg ED for a whole month? I just ordered from MJR, pretty good price, anyone ever get their RC's?? Thanks!

Last edited:
Kind of awkward the way you set this up. First, the test pinning schedule is not the best. You are not going to have steady levels the way you have it laid out. Really the E and C esters are the same half life (basically) but the prop may throw you a curve. Also by the time you get optimum blood levels, you will run out.
for pct do 2mls for 2 weeks, then 1 ml for 2 weeks. Get some clomid in there, and do you have an AI? You MUST have an AI.
Do alot more research here, and get a better plan for your next cycle. This one isn't the best.

Start your PCT two weeks after your last injection, your determining esters here are Cyp and Enanthate.

To do a proper PCT you'd want 40/40/20/20 which is a total of 840mg Tamoxifen. You have 750mg. You need to get more, now. Don't start your cycle until you have all of your ancillaries and PCT on-hand.
How to get 40mg from your vial? - 1.6mL (each 0.1mL holds 2.5mg of Tamoxifen.) 0.8mL will be your 20mg dose. You should get an oral syringe to measure those out if you don't already have one.

With long esters people like to run 10, 12,14 weeks or more. These long esters take a while to produce noticeable results. By like week 4 to 6 you should start seeing results. An ai is an aromatose inhibitor. Some of your test will aromatize into estrogen and an excess of estrogen is not good. It can lead to gyno etc. I personally use aromasin dosed every day. Look it up its good stuff. Also in your case you must start pct 2 weeks after last injection due to the long half life of your test esters. People like to use Nolvadex at 40/40/20/20. If you had pharm grade Nolvadex you can use it at 20mgs. You see legit Nolvadex does all it's going to do at 20mgs daily. I know because I'm married to a medical professional. Now sometimes research Chem can be a little sketchy and under dosed so I would use 40 mgs daily of research nolva. I personally use torem for pct. Always keep some ancillaries on hand just in case you need them like an AI, nolva, cabergoline if you're using tren etc.

Back