• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

getting hungry late at night

nuttz51

I am a pothead
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
was going to go grocery shopping earlier but was like nahhh ill just do it in the morning now I'm hungry as shit and all I have to eat is oats and eggz and some cheese.

any ideas?

Add the egg to the oats, fry it as a patty put cheese on top?

no idea if it will work.

Flourless-Chocolate-Cake-and-Ice-Cream.jpg
delicious-cheap-ice-cream-cakes.jpg
Raspberry-Meringue-Chocolate-Ice-Cream-Cake1-e1357384806207.jpg
tumblr_m39cmop2in1rnw7zqo1_500.jpg

100-200mg ephedrine to kill the appetite

+

8-12mg Xanax to knock your ass out

Live dangerously, bitches.

IML Gear Cream!
I'd YouTube some gigantic fat woman eating some nasty fast food, that should kill you appetite haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crazy...no food before bed and I slept like a baby.

I eat before bed and the trensomnia seems to be really bad.

I go straight for fast food. Bad idea.

I go straight for fast food. Bad idea.

I remembered your post from a while ago about waking up and going to mcdonalds. (no homo)

It crossed my mind, but then I was like...nahhhh nigga chill, Trying to get recomp rezultz n shit

I read somewhere years back that Pizza Hut grease is actually the optimal viscosity for brewing trenbolone, so I usually order deep dish triple cheese pizzas in bulk, wring out as much grease as possible into a pot, toss in some raw tren powder, and brew it up like that. So on a typical cycle, I'll be pinning about 2g tren ace/wk with an all-pizza diet. Great for a recomp. Highly recommended.

Back