• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Question on testE mast P cycle

BlizzardMan8890

All day
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im abt to start a test E and mast P cycle and am wanting yalls input.
Cycle will look like this

week 1-4 50mg Dbol ED
week 1-16 250 mg test E twice a week so 500mg total a week
week 1-16 100mg mast P 4 times a week
And was thinking to ad anavar week 1-4 with the Dbol

have my aromasin and pct ready to go
o and i will be pinning 500iu hcg twice a week while on cycle

and advice and critique is greatly appreciated. Thanks my brother.
And also this will be gear from OP

Why are you mixing long and short esters?
This will be first time to use mast so im going with short ester on the mast so if there are any side affects from it i can stop it pretty fast. Dont want to get bad sides and have to wait for 2 weeks for the mast to clear my system. Does that make sense ? Ive allways went with short esters on anything that im running for the first time

Why are you mixing long and short esters?

Why is this an issue? People tend to match esters for convenience but there's nothing wrong with mixing long and short. Hell, this forum seems to love sust which is 2 short 1 medium and 1 very long ester.

I wouldn't double-up on your orals, but I would stretch it out to 6 weeks. That's my only advice. I think you'll love the mast :)

Why is this an issue? People tend to match esters for convenience but there's nothing wrong with mixing long and short. Hell, this forum seems to love sust which is 2 short 1 medium and 1 very long ester.
Just asking the question. If I was going to pin EOD I'd just run prop and be done with it and get the faster kick. Sometimes people don't know what the esters do and you'd never know without asking.

Just asking the question. If I was going to pin EOD I'd just run prop and be done with it and get the faster kick. Sometimes people don't know what the esters do and you'd never know without asking.
I hear you brother for sure and understand what you are saying completely. Im going to give it a shot and and if i dont like to pin that often then i will know for next time haha

It looks fine I would as well not take dbol and var together I'd take it week 12-16 instead

Back