• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

WTF ever happened to Standard Donkey?

teezhay

Softcore Provocateur
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
AKA Mr. Cruising on Tren...

WTF happened to him?

he had a heart attack or is in prison for aggravated assault?

he had a heart attack or is in prison for aggravated assault?

I figured he was probably hemmed up. Never crossed my mind he could be dead...fuck. Nobody knows anything?

I figured he was probably hemmed up. Never crossed my mind he could be dead...fuck. Nobody knows anything?

Honestly don't even remember him. Maybe was before my time?

I don't think his tren cycles worked out for him lol.

Looking back at some pics from about a year ago on the Iron Mag forums, I beg to differ...

Some people claiming he was running 8 grams of tren a week lol, I can't tell if they're being serious or not.

Looking back at some pics from about a year ago on the Iron Mag forums, I beg to differ...

Some people claiming he was running 8 grams of tren a week lol, I can't tell if they're being serious or not.

8g? how the fuck do you even fit that much gear in you?

I believe he was using right around a gram and up to 1.5 grams a week of tren ace. Lost 50 lbs of fat in 12 weeks and had striated glutes. Dude was looking solid.

I believe he was using right around a gram and up to 1.5 grams a week of tren ace. Lost 50 lbs of fat in 12 weeks and had striated glutes. Dude was looking solid.

Yeah, the pics are in that thread I linked to earlier...

Somebody already said it, but he was looking like NPC material. IDK what his lifestyle was like, but it seems odd that he dropped off like that. Seriously wondering if he's hemmed up somewhere.

I'm not around much but I remember him from iron magazine. Thought he was crazy for all the tren that was claimed. Forgot all about him till now. .....

I meant they didn't work out as in he's dead..

- - - Updated - - -

Mid 20 year old virgin who owned cats and had a cat tower. True story.

How do we know: a. he's dead?; and b. he was a virgin?

And the cat tower thing is fucking weird, but there's no problem with owning a cat. Notice I didn't pluralize the word "cat" - to be clear, there is nothing wrong with owning a cat. Any more than that is just superfluous and frankly kinda weird.

I have two cats but to be fair one is my wifes's

My cat tower is nowhere near the size of cat man's though.

I have two cats but to be fair one is my wifes's

Heavyiron on the hot seat as allegations arise of multiple cat ownership: Kindly critter caretaker or closeted crazy cat dude? More details to come as story develops...

I would honestly love to know, myself. He was a good guy, and knew his way around the weight room. A total tren junkie, but I;d like to hear from his ass sometime

dorl. :coffee:

I would honestly love to know, myself. He was a good guy, and knew his way around the weight room. A total tren junkie, but I;d like to hear from his ass sometime

I've seen him on other forums. I really like the dude. That cut he did with Shelby Staines was out-fucking-standing!

The dude was on tren and wouldnt fuck a woman and was a virgin. Was in the closet bigtime.

Yeah he was always cool to me on IMF, I considered the dude a friend. Nothing wrong with being a tren junkie - I love the shit for getting cut up, but it kills my cardio and I need my endurance, so I haven't touched tren in over a year.

Neutered by Christ :lol:

Is that the deal? Was he abstaining for Jesus or was he gay? Not that it matters to me. Well I guess it sorta matters, because I think it's fucking stupid to live your life under the guise that god (if there is one) gives a fuck whether you get laid or not, but the gay part doesn't matter worth a damn to me. Like Thomas Jefferson said, if it neither breaks my leg nor picks my pocket, then of what concern is it to me? None whatsoever. I'll keep chasing thick bitches, my brother will keep banging his rail-thin girlfriend, and gay dudes will keep doing whatever it is they like to do. Doesn't effect my life.

50g mlg tren = 18 grams real world. He had 50 bottles of 36mg/ml tren by my calculations.

SD used to brew his own tren enth - was running over a gram In pretty sure

Sd was cool, i just think he had some issues. Most likely wanting to suck cawk, not that theres anything wrong with that.

Back