• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bloodwork

Darkshadowlander

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Plan on doing labs in a couple weeks to verify my test e is doing the trick....im also on deca and dbol.....should i drop these compounds in order to get a more accurate lab result or perhaps it wont make a difference?

Hey bro. Unless you are following one of the protocols in the stickies, no need to drop those other compounds. How much test are you running per week?

Last edited:
OK. If you are looking to asses if your testosterone is dosed accurately, the way to do this is to follow either protocol 1 or 2: http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/447-HOW-TO-TEST-Testosterone-Cypionate-or-Enanthate

If it were me, I would drop down to 600mg/week for 4 weeks, drop the additional compounds, and run protocol #2. If you go with this, you will need to select a test that does not cap the result at 1500 ng/dl. If you need help with this, let me know. I'm happy to show you what tests will allow for this.

If you choose to stay on cycle at 800mg/week, your test results will not be good for much beyond saying whether or not the vial you are using has testosterone in it, unless it is grossly under or over dosed.

I was on the site rainer posted on his cheap bloodwork thread i found a lab within reasonable driving distance what panel do you suggest if i still want to run 800 a week
Ive read the protocols on the sticky just want to make sure i dont get anything messed up.

So what do i need to request for tests on privite md labs web page to get a proper protocol 2 test ? Prot 1 is just test the female hormone panel but caps at 1500 im i getting that right?

You need to get the 80.00 test I forgot what's its called but I have the number

If u could pm it to me ill order test tonight after i figure out proper day per the protocol thanks for the help

I accidently deleted it look for a tread called the challenges on test testosterone and you can see the different tests that do what u want

lc/ms-ms test is what im going with to avoid the cap I read your post GS was very helpful its all paid for waiting for and email with the info.

Okay here is the exact break down and doesnt exactly follow protocol 1 but to me shouldnt effect results to much.

First week was a 800mg front load and to pins of 400mg each

second week was 1 pin @ 400mg 1 pin @300mg (reason being I heard about TG labs results and wanted to get towards Protocol 1 for a more accurate results.)

third week 2 pins at 300mg

forth week 2 pins at 300mg

GSR the blood was drawn exactly 7 days after last pin

not sure how accurate your results are following your protocal. it looks like you pinned the entire dose of 3 week protocal 1 which is 1500 mg's in the first 2 weeks and you went an additional fourth week. you also pinned twice a week instead of one time a week. in weeks 3 and 4 did you pin 300 mg's twice a week or 2 pins equaling 300mg's a week ?. 1336.4 is passing if you follow protocal 1 but from what i can see your protocal should have had higher results. it looks to me like your gear was under dosed but i could be wrong. please let me know if im missing something. did you go from 800mg's a week right into your testing protocal?

My intensions was to run 800mg a week after i frontloaded my first week but dropped back down to 600 a week on week 3 and 4

Get Shredded!
I see your point about numbers being higher. The way I pinned does not follow protocol now that I look at It. Hopefully everyone understands and is on the same page now sorry my posts havent been 100%up clear.

My intensions was to run 800mg a week after i frontloaded my first week but dropped back down to 600 a week on week 3 and 4
Since you were at 600mg/wk you need to use protocall #2 which should be "Passing results should be about 2,370 ng/dl ± 150."

Your result was passing if you were only pinning 300mg/wk. Looks to me like your test-e is under dosed by about half. In other words the 250mg/ml is really more like 125mg/ml. I would contact anabolic5150 and make OP aware of this.

Yes ill post it a pic in a few hours when I get to the computer thanks guys for the info Ill get in touch with 5150

I would really like to bump my test back up to 800mg and eventually 1gm but definitely dont want to if the gear is having a low result. So ill wait to hear a decision on the reps. Was toying with the idea of jumping into a jug of sustanon

Im having a hard time understanding this. Let me explain...

*His first week consisted of 2, 400mg pins, which his schedule is Sundays and Wednesdays.

*His second consisted of again 2 pins, but this time being 400mg the first, and 300mg the second.

*His third week, again 2 pins at 300mg each.

*Fourth and final week before testing, again another 2 pins at 300mg each. Now being that he said his schedule is based on a Sunday and Wednesdy routine, I'm willing to bet he got tested 7 days later on a Wednesdy.

*His last 3 pins were at 300mg of Test E. Days being Nov. 28, Dec. 2, and Dec. 5. Testing 7 days later after a 300mg pin would make his numbers passing for the 300mg protocol correct?

**Here is my issue:
If his last pin 7 days before testing was 600mg, I'm willing to bet his results would have came back higher. But being that his last pin was 300mg, and the last pin before that was 300mg 3 days prior, that wouldn't help with a 600mg protocol. As the hormone from the second to last pin would be "fading," and I use that word very softly.

Again, I'm sure if he pinned 600mg 7 days before his labs results would have came back passing. As protocol goes for 600mg a week, total test needed for that would be 3,330mg in 4 weeks. Darkshadowlander used a total of 2,700mg in his 4 weeks before the testing.

:coffee:

Just want Darkshadowlander to know I'm not calling him out. I just want to understand and learn just like anybody else...

Last edited:
Okay first week was 800 monday 400 wed and 400 sunday the rest of f your summary is correct soery for the confusion

You make a strong point ez maybe some others can chime in. It wasnt my intension to even do a lab test but with recent events I got concerned. So protocol is out the window.

Back