• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Is this a good idea or not?

dawg16

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm at the mid point of a 20 week cycle. I've been taking test cyp at 600 mg/ week, 400 mg/wk of tren E, 80mg/day of anavar, and this last week added Androxine pre workout 50mg.
this cycle has performed just what I wanted to this point. It's cut the heck out of things and I've melted away quite a bit of fat.
question is, since summer is getting close to ending, I thought about ending the anavar, and adding around 50/mg/day of dbol to finish out the cycle and maybe add some more size? Is this too long with the orals? The problem with me is I live in the sticks and 1 1/2 hrs. from my nearest lab for blood work....it's not like I can run and get blood work done all the time. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

20 weeks of tren and orals sounds rough. I would think blood work is the only way to make that call.

I tend to agree with both of you....I'm in my forty's, and probably one of the lucky ones who never had troubles with sides...But, I may be pushing the envelope on this idea. Hope to hear from more people!

Yeah bad idea imo. Especially with not being able to monitor blood work as much as needed.

I'm seeing a trend here....lol

If I just stayed on the anavar and forgot the dbol thing, how many weeks at 80 mg/day would start to push the envelope? Seems like most people say 10 wks, but I think I could run it longer than that. Just watch bloods.

Damn dude 20 weeks on tren? I'm on week 9 right now and can't wait to be done with it

IML Gear Cream!
I'd just be worried about that liver. 6 weeks is about all the Orals I do. I have taken a break in the middle and started again at the end but long cycle. 20 weeks of tren I say do it if you can. Be careful bud. Watch yourself don't get hurt that extra few pounds isn't worth it.

Damn dude 20 weeks on tren? I'm on week 9 right now and can't wait to be done with it

Man I love the stuff!!! No problems what so ever! Like I said, I've never really had problems with sides on any anabolics I've used.(knock on wood!)

Back