• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Treasure Coast Compounds vs ???

Mbuck1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've ran three tren e and test 500 cycles with TC and had great results. Their product is no longer in my reach. I've since tried three sponsors from asf, which will remain nameless. If I mention names, you fucks will think I'm bashing their products. Ha! So don't ask. That's not my intent.

Blood Tests, I know. Let's try a different route. When I'd pin the TC, I'd feel different; every time. Terrible night sweats, face always oily, chest acne, insomnia.....and every of side effect. You get the point.That was every night, for twelve weeks, all three cycles. Plus the morning after pinning, I could "feel" it. The aggression.

I want that feeling back. It was the feeling of legitimacy. The three sources I picked here came highly recommended based on sub forum info/input. I'm confident asf wouldn't sponsor bunk gearz. After a short time in your community, I've received a ton of useful info. And provided very little of my own.

So. Is it possible for my body to get use to the side effects and compensate? I don't think so. What thoughts do you guys have? Anyone tried TC or ttokkyo or British Dragon and had similar results with an labs available now?

Let's see how many sponsors, reps, and vips respond to this 'un

oh yeah
Tren E 600mg EW
Test Cyp 400mg EW
asin 12.5 E3D

Back