• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I need some help for a friend

akaveritas

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So... as far as I'm aware, I'm not prone to hairloss. At all. I'll be putting that to the ultimate test here during my current cycle (Test/Mast/Tren).

HOWEVER, my friend is prone to hairloss. When I say prone, I mean he is 25 with a drastically receded hairline and thinning on his crown. So I think it is safe to say that he needs to be careful. He came to me with a simple request... and that was to help him get conditioned/shredded with AAS. He has a marathon he is getting back into shape for, and is already in pretty damn good shape/lean so I don't have any objections to him using for that extra UMPH.

He wants to use Anavar to help cut up and help recover a bit faster, and I figure he will use between between 50-75mg a day. I've been doing some research on Var, and from what I gather, it is probably the least suppressive AAS available. Would it be that bad run solo? Say he runs it for 6-8 weeks solo, and does a lighter PCT. Would that work?

Or, what if he ran Test P at 15-20mg a day so he stays around his natural test range while using Var?

Thoughts?

Test P at 100mg every other day, 50mg anavar

I wouldn't use systemic drugs like finasteride because of the side effects, but nizoral shampoo and some other topicals like rogaine foam I've heard work well together to prevent hairloss on AAS

I think its safe to say nothing will save his hair including staying natty.

The shampoo plus romaine may be as much as he can do.

In terms of the marathon training: Low dose Anavar alone is going to be his best bet. Increasing his test levels much above natural are going to cause him to suck wind.

In terms of the hairloss: AgentYes is right. Nothing is going to save him, but a few products I highly recommend to slow the process are (in order of effectiveness):

1) Propecia (finasteride)
2) Rogaine (minoxidil)
3) Spectral DNC http://www.folica.com/hair-loss/hair-growth-systems/spectral-dnc
4) Revita Shampoo http://www.folica.com/reviews/hair-...ms/ds-laboratories-revita-hair-growth-shampoo

Get him some finasteride to take along with any AAS you want to give him, if he's not on it already.

If he wants to keep his hair (even without AAS), he should be taking it, considering "drastically-reduced hairline"

Get him some finasteride to take along with any AAS you want to give him, if he's not on it already.

If he wants to keep his hair (even without AAS), he should be taking it, considering "drastically-reduced hairline"

Finasteride was one of the first things I suggested to him... but he doesn't want to chance the sexual sides. Do you know if they are very common?

I don't know how common, but there are lawsuits recently for guys who have sexual side effecs long after taking it...

I wouldn't personally, but then I'm not losing my hair yet :)

In terms of the marathon training: Low dose Anavar alone is going to be his best bet. Increasing his test levels much above natural are going to cause him to suck wind.

In terms of the hairloss: AgentYes is right. Nothing is going to save him, but a few products I highly recommend to slow the process are (in order of effectiveness):

2) Rogaine (minoxidil)
3) Spectral DNC http://www.folica.com/hair-loss/hair-growth-systems/spectral-dnc
4) Revita Shampoo http://www.folica.com/reviews/hair-...ms/ds-laboratories-revita-hair-growth-shampoo

The var will suppress his own test production j would still say to include trt level test. Var and like 200mg test per week safest bet regarding hair.

IML Gear Cream!
Finasteride was one of the first things I suggested to him... but he doesn't want to chance the sexual sides. Do you know if they are very common?
Less than 1%. If he feels his drive gone after 2 weeks, he should stop so it'll come back, but it's such a rare side effect.

2) Rogaine (minoxidil)

I'm curious why test would make him suck wind. I do a lot of cardio and even climb at elevation and sometimes on cycle and do fine w 500 mg of test. I just avoid orals and tren.

I agree w most on here to run a trt dose of test and add in anavar, if he can get legit var.

I'm curious why test would make him suck wind. I do a lot of cardio and even climb at elevation and sometimes on cycle and do fine w 500 mg of test. I just avoid orals and tren.

I agree w most on here to run a trt dose of test and add in anavar, if he can get legit var.

I'm not really sure. In that specific point I was speaking from personal experience. I know that test increases RBC count, and this increases VO2 max, but for me, there is a threshold somewhere that results in significantly reduced cardio capacity (xc skiing training and triathlon training). Who knows what the source is, and I'm usually higher than 500mg/week when it happens. Reducing my test to 500mg/week or less always fixes the problem. Unfortunately, there's not much science out there on it (at least that I could find).

I'm not really sure. In that specific point I was speaking from personal experience. I know that test increases RBC count, and this increases VO2 max, but for me, there is a threshold somewhere that results in significantly reduced cardio capacity (xc skiing training and triathlon training). Who knows what the source is, and I'm usually higher than 500mg/week when it happens. Reducing my test to 500mg/week or less always fixes the problem. Unfortunately, there's not much science out there on it (at least that I could find).

Yeah, if I run too much gear ill experience a decrease in performance too, and orals are a huge no no.
At 500 mg, I actually found a benefit in my cardio though, which I attributed to increased rbc and probably a little placebo effect.

Yeah, if I run too much gear ill experience a decrease in performance too, and orals are a huge no no.
At 500 mg, I actually found a benefit in my cardio though, which I attributed to increased rbc and probably a little placebo effect.

Definitely. I actually find my warm-up a little rougher, but once I'm in gear I feel more endurance than I do when I'm natural.

Back