• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

'Raw Deal' steroids bust again ???

It says 2007! On the far right of the page! Umm is this correct

Hope this doesn't happen anytime soon

That was In 07. Molly,heroin and coke are the drugs they are currently after.

Hope this doesn't happen anytime soon

It's always happening. It's their job to make arrests regardless if we like it or not. I don't fault them one bit for doing their jobs. I'll also say I respect what they do. The police deal with some very dangerous people out there.

Everyone needs to remember there's always a risk to every venture in life. Including our sport.

- - - Updated - - -

That was In 07. Molly,heroin and coke are the drugs they are currently after.

Sorry but no, they're after all of it 24/7.

Again? Hope not. Highly doubt "they" aren't not actively tho.

IML Gear Cream!
If labs would get with the damn times and utilize the tor network they wouldn't even have this problem. I mean seriously you wont be buying heroin through a normal website so why can you do it with steroids?

A simple website with the hosting paid for WITH BITCOINS no cc. Host the website on a .onion domain really easy to view the website through the tor browser bundle and the chances of getting busted are ridiculously low. They should also only be accepting payment with bitcoins again its simple to get hold of bitcoins you can even get them on ebay.

Worst case scenario your servers get seized and they go through them - what have they got on you? nothing at all accept for the fake details you provided when paying for the hosting with bitcoins.

Many of these UGL dealers don't just sell juice. They dabble in other forms of illegal substances too. Stuff I will not and have never touched in my life. I'm not in to escaping reality. I'm in to getting more perceptive to it and dope wont help me with that.

But then again, to each is his own. I will never dog on those who do as long they don't dog me for not doing it. :)

It can always start again. No one really knows. I remember Operation Gear Grinder in 05. They come clean house it gets quiet then it starts up again. What I do see is more open talks about gear and websites popping up everywhere. Like WP said it could happen soon, then again it could not. Back then there were labs that had offshore accounts etc etc and things were still linked back to them. Our government goes after terriorest and real hardcore cartels. You really think a offshore IP will fool them?

Tor sure fools them yes people have been caught still through it but they tend to be the retarded ones. Look at the stuff ulbricht messed up on recruiting coders for the silk road with his real name LOL i mean seriously if he hadn't messed up he would most likely still be running his blackmarket.

I dont care what other stuff they sell Clinteastwood providing they keep my gear clean and without any "strange" contaminants
:roflmao:

In short im well glad that i dont live in the USA lol.

Last edited:
as you know DEA already visits china last year and talk to government there about powders,etc..and they say they don't know its happen..so i am sure its will happen sure..but question when...
after DEA will stop China powders,then 90% UGLs all over the world will close it forever! its will happen but its only question of time!

wp

i fined it for you guys...

I am sure this is some interested read!!! not so good ...another great read from Millard Baker!

China Shocked It is the Source of Steroid Powder for the Rest of the World

February 19, 2013 By Millard Baker 0 Comments and 3 Reactions
The World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) and the Chinese government just learned something about anabolic steroids that has been common knowledge in the bodybuilding community for well over a decade. Where (what country) do most underground steroid labs (UGLs) and steroid ?home-brewers? obtain their steroid powders?
For those steroid-using bodybuilders who have been living under a rock for the last decade, WADA Director General David Howman has the answer. He broke the news to Reuters television during the WADA?s 2013 Media Symposium at the Sofitel London Heathrow on February 12, 2013.
?Ninety-nine percent of the raw materials that are used through the internet to make up in your kitchen or your backyard laboratory are emanating from China,? Howman said. ?They are going to gangs who then put them together in little plastic capsules and are sold on the street or in the gyms.?​
Howman?s revelation wasn?t really news to anyone except for the news media that rely on WADA as their sole source of information about doping and anabolic steroids AND apparently the Chinese government!
Jiang Zhixue, the anti-doping chief of China?s State General Administration of Sport, told the Xinhua News Agency that he was ?shocked? that people around the world obtained most of their raw steroid powder from China.
?We are shocked at Mr. Howman?s comment,? said China?s anti-doping chief Jiang Zhixue.
?We are wondering where this 99 percent came from and what is his evidence,? said Jiang. ?We have asked for a more detailed explanation from WADA.??
?There are problems, such as illegal sale of banned drugs through the Internet. So we have decided to launch an investigation into WADA?s allegation,? he said.​
While it is understandable that WADA is behind the times in their war on steroids, few really believe China was in the dark regarding the role Chinese steroid powder suppliers have played in the worldwide demand for anabolic steroids.
After all, China was one of nine countries that offered extensive cooperation with the United States during 2007 Operation Raw Deal. Operation Raw Deal was the largest steroid law enforcement action in the history of the United States and it resulted in dismantling of 56 underground labs.
Where did most of these UGLs obtain their raw steroid powder? You guessed it. China.
Operation Raw Deal (United States) was closely coordinated with law enforcement officials in others countries e.g. Canada (Operation Powder Keg), Australia (Operation Kasha), Belgium, China, Denmark, Germany, Sweden and Thailand. Every country was well-aware of the fact that the majority of the steroid powder originated in China.
In the United States, the UGLs fueled by Chinese powder included Powerline Labs, Superior Labs, Medline Pharmaceuticals, Pro Pharm Labs, TexStar Labs, Phalco Labs, Nassau Pharmaceuticals and Pacific Rim Labs. In Canada, they included Teragon Labs and Oropharma Labs.
Sources big and small imported their steroid powder from China. Even 17-year old teenagers who wanted to create an UGL knew China was the go-to country for steroid powder.
China was well aware of their steroid powder issues during the run up to the 2008 Beijing Summer Olympics. Even Jiang, while feigning total shock at the Chinese steroid trade, acknowledged the coordinated effort among government departments in China to shut down a factory factories involved in the illegal trade of steroid powders and related materials.
Operation Raw Deal, Operation Powder Keg, Operation Kasha and the 2008 Chinese Olympic crackdown presented a minor disruption to the worldwide androgen black market. It quickly recovered and was barely noticed by most end users. Did any law enforcement really believe otherwise?
In response to WADA?s revelation of the Chinese steroid problem, Jiang suggested the revisiting of another multi-agency crack down on Chinese powder suppliers comparable to the Beijing Olympic crackdown.
This might result in another hiccup for UGLs and the illicit steroid black market. But with the long history of prohibition?s failures as our guide, this chapter in the war on steroids will have little long-term impact. Supply and demand will find a way.

You would have to stop china from dealing with US completely through shipping or start opening everything from china theough customs which would be a huge no no. I dont see the powders stopping from makin its way here.

It's always happening. It's their job to make arrests regardless if we like it or not. I don't fault them one bit for doing their jobs. I'll also say I respect what they do. The police deal with some very dangerous people out there.

Everyone needs to remember there's always a risk to every venture in life. Including our sport.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry but no, they're after all of it 24/7.

Sorry but yes. Look at the budgets for each division and you will see what the priority is on the federal level

no matter how hard they try they will never stop it, slow it down make us change the game up yes, stop it never, its with anything illegal, as long as there is demand someone somewhere will figure out a new way each time to make that $$$, its just how it is. china i think is fully aware of where they stand as number 1 for powders, hell they probably are number 1 for most everything nowadays and i am sure they will continue to do whatever they want, atleast i hope so

Back