• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

hell everybody

blacktang

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello all
Glad to have found the site I look forward to learning how things have changed over the years
I knew some guys that used cycled 15 years ago and they just kind of flew by the seat of thier pants.
I want to do it the right way now I am 44 years young(but gray hairded as a goat) I am 5 ft 11 and weight 228 right now have been working out since I was in my 20 took a break to work long hours buy a house and raise a son now its my time to get back to killing it been back in gym for about 2 years
Already been reading on the site sponors and pct which.when my buddies did it they never did anything pct but they was big :)
So any help criticism or dunknowso slap would be a big help
Glad to meet eveybody.lets eat

Welcome man!

Figuring out how to PCT is easy. I'm trying to figure out why to PCT. At our age, just dropping down to TRT for a couple months is starting to make sense for me.
Anyway- welcome to ASF. There are many helpful bros on here to get you going!

Welcome, don't be like your buddys. Research and ask questions. This will allow you to make an informative decision regarding what and how you do things. There are a lot of really experienced people in here with knowledge you can't buy anywhere. Good luck.

Welcome, don't be like your buddys. Research and ask questions. This will allow you to make an informative decision regarding what and how you do things. There are a lot of really experienced people in here with knowledge you can't buy anywhere. Good luck.

I have been reading as much as I can.those friends have long left the gymplus I was in my 20s then and they.was in mid 30.so I wasnt ready at that time wanted to see how far I could get on my own.now at my precious age of fine wine I am ready to look at it different.
One thing that bothers me is possibility of the men in blue.knocking on my door with my order .they wifes rage over that scares me more then anything she is not very big but that women scares me
To be honest I know online is how most do it now a days
I know some r good some r not my job is it research and find the difference.I know some use a site named n@p some use one am@ I believe
So I keep reading I know to begins with I want to keep it simple one compound test to see how I react to it.
Thanks for all the welcomes

Thanks for all the welcomes.yes lot of great knowledge here I hope to tap into some of it.

I know I want to start simple use only one compound like test run cycle so how my body reacts to it.just have to research on where to go I read the sponors reviews and see who mods kind of have good words for.I know the way is online now but jist have to be ok with that local has long time been gone .so I get to read read and read but thats ok I know where the end results r just have to make sure I do it right and send money to right place.
Why cant the supercenter carry it :)

Back