• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Is an AI absolutely necessary?

jfreshxo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have my gear, my needles, multivitamin and PCT(Clomid). Going to run tri-test 400 for about 8 weeks. Is an AI necessary? And what exactly does an AI do?

From the looks of your experience you should go back to the drawing board and do some serious research bro 😳

Google (Aromatization) and then you decide for yourself.

Oh and I personally would never start a cycle of test w/o nolva on hand.

I recommend you search through the threads and look up aromatase inhibitors, serms, PCT. There is so much more to running gear than pinning and working out. There is responsible use of AAS, wreckless use of AAS, and uneducated use of AAS. Now ask yourself which category you want to fall under. IMO use of an AI is necessary, having Nolva on hand is a must, ancillary's are a must. Also depending on which compounds you will be running will determine which ancillary's you should use.

i never use an AI unless need be..just me maybe :coffee:

i never use an AI unless need be..just me maybe :coffee:

But its good to have one on hand mate incase you get some side effects from the estrogen. If you get some bad sides and you got no nolva or AI on hand what you going to do? go to your doctor? :nono:

Better to have and not need than to need and not have.

Well when i used to cycle before i started cruising clomid would give me bad anxiety and the worst ever mood problems. One minute i would be happy the next depressed over nothing lol so running clomid through the whole cycle would make it miserable for me. If you dont get them effects from clomid sure you can run it instead of nolva on cycle.

Well when i used to cycle before i started cruising clomid would give me bad anxiety and the worst ever mood problems. One minute i would be happy the next depressed over nothing lol so running clomid through the whole cycle would make it miserable for me. If you dont get them effects from clomid sure you can run it instead of nolva on cycle.
How'd nolva make you feel?

How'd nolva make you feel?

I dont even feel nolva compared to clomid its a huge difference for me seems a lot of people get the depression problems with clomid dont know how common the anxiety from it is sure effects me though.

I dont use nolva regularly now though only add it when on a blast with something like dbol when on straight test dont use it unless i go over like 750mg ew.

I dont even feel nolva compared to clomid its a huge difference for me seems a lot of people get the depression problems with clomid dont know how common the anxiety from it is sure effects me though.

I dont use nolva regularly now though only add it when on a blast with something like dbol when on straight test dont use it unless i go over like 750mg ew.
If I use tri-test 400, 400 mg a week, do u think I'll need a PCT then?

If I use tri-test 400, 400 mg a week, do u think I'll need a PCT then?

Oh yes of course you will need a pct after that how many weeks you running for? and as everyone else has already said you really should have some kind of estrogen control on hand so nolva or clomid or adex anything like that will do. Because although i can do up to about 750mg without estrogen problems everyone is different and some guys need a AI just running as little as 300mg of test. Just dont know how you will react and what sides you will get until you experiment. Experimenting without any estrogen drugs on hand can cause lots of problems because as i said before if you experience sides what are you going to do? delivery takes a while from most sources unless you got domestic available.

Another thing to remember just because you can run a cycle without estrogen drugs does not mean its in anyway healthy or safe to do so. High estrogen can have a number of potentially fatal side effects in the long term. Your cardiovascular system is seriously at risk from high estrogen.

Yes it is a must to have. No excuses. If you made the hard payment on the gear make it on the AI as well

What ever bros
...no an Ai is not necessary. I ran two long 16 week cycles without shit. People these days are SO paranoid about gyno i swear...

What ever bros
...no an Ai is not necessary. I ran two long 16 week cycles without shit. People these days are SO paranoid about gyno i swear...

Take this morons advice and grow yourself some nice man tits - congratulations your that small 5% of people who dont get bad side effects from high estrogen the other 95% do so stop giving advice to others assuming everyone is the same as you.

I run long cycles without AI also but alot of people cannot do it without the bad sides.

And you know when you go crying to your doctor with cardiovascular problems he will probably think your as big an idiot as we do for buying steroids - researching on a AAS forum and not being arsed to buy a AI lol.

Get Shredded!
Yeah that would suck , u have tits start growing , but nothing to stop it , so u order what u already should have, and now your going to your mailbox every afternoon with your forearms covering your ever growing tits so the neighbors don't see, fuck it's been a week and still no pack shit , two weeks go by and u find out u got robbed and by this time your nipples are the size of pickle jar lids stacked on a nice B cup tit , fuck I've used up all my vacation time from work, now u have to strap your tits down every morning before work , ...... Just buy the ai , and all pct

I know some who only use it when any appearance of gyno arises. I however use it everyday while on cycle and through pct.

I need no AI up to 500mg/test a week, I do run aromasin at 12.5 ed or 1mg adex EOD on higher runs. Clomid is to kickstart your nuts post cycle and Nolva is in case gyno shows up, its more of an old school drug before adex and aromasin showed up on the scene.

I need no AI up to 500mg/test a week, I do run aromasin at 12.5 ed or 1mg adex EOD on higher runs. Clomid is to kickstart your nuts post cycle and Nolva is in case gyno shows up, its more of an old school drug before adex and aromasin showed up on the scene.
I'm using nolva for pct that's fine right

Nolva is a serm and is different from adex and aromasin and works in a totally different way then the other two ancillary's.

The only way to truly know if you need an AI is through blood work prior to, during and post cycle.

The only way to truly know if you need an AI is through blood work prior to, during and post cycle.
Get an AI and have some nolva on hand for emergency . Get labs and keep your e2 levels within the normal range . You will look better , feel better and be healthier with e2 in normal range . The nolva is for any emergency gyno flare up during a cycle , it blocks estrogen at the receptor but doesn't keep blood levels under control . There are high estrogen sides that are not noticeable to the eye like high blood pressure , BPH and some say over time even cancer . Learn about what you are doing it is your body !

Back