• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Opting to stay home and sleep instead of lift

nuttz51

I am a pothead
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Makes me feel shitty sometimes

Trensomnia and hectic work schedule is catching up with me.

thoughts on my self righteous depression?

You're terrible and owe two virgins to the tren gods.

I'm tired but can't sleep... If not asleep in one hour I'm taking some pre workout and goingn to the gym.

But I didn't go yesterday either!!! Not doing so hot on trying out 2 on 1 off for the first week lol

Go get a family size gourmet garlic chicken from papa murphys and eat the whole damn thing while watching some movies, preferably the lotr series

Last edited:
Go get a family size gourmet garlic chicken from papa murphys and eat the whole damn thing while watching some movies, referrals the lotr series

Man...wish you would have recommended that while papa Murphy's was still open that sounds bomb right now. I'd for sure eat myself to sleep on the couch

Man...wish you would have recommended that while papa Murphy's was still open that sounds bomb right now. I'd for sure eat myself to sleep on the couch

Sometimes you need a day off, or two. Generally when this happens I hit cheat meal

Is it possible to get test flu while on tren and a bunch of other stuff? I got the shivers right now but no fever...

I guess it's possible I may just be normal sick

Gotta find a papa Murphy's that's still open...

It's the shit. But I'm sure there's gotta be somewhere open for you, maybe not take and bake but..

Taking suggestions on other cheat meal worthy food places that are possibly open 24 hours

itzz an emergency

i've only gotten one workout in, in the past week and a half and i'm only working one of my two jobs. talk about a waste of drugs.

i've only gotten one workout in, in the past week and a half and i'm only working one of my two jobs. talk about a waste of drugs.

creepy_clown_3.jpg

I fell asleep instead but now I really want pizza. Think I'm gonna go hit chest and then get a papa smurfz and call it post workout carbs

didnt eat anything for a while so I woke up with mad abzz and veinzz was cool

Get Shredded!
I fell asleep instead but now I really want pizza. Think I'm gonna go hit chest and then get a papa smurfz and call it post workout carbs

didnt eat anything for a while so I woke up with mad abzz and veinzz was cool

Git ta bed!!!!111!1!!1

It's not a big deal, brother. Lift when you can, and when you do, lift your fuc*king face off. Eat giant meals before those lazy sleep sessions, and just think about all the muscle and mass you are going to gain because your sleeping body has the resources, and AAS has the signaling pathways engaged, to send those calories and that much needed rest right where you want it to go ;)

Take a deload week brother, schedule some naps and eat big this week. Next week start fresh, happens to us all.

That's your bodies way of telling you to pull back a bit. You should feel good going to the gym or why bother.

That's your bodies way of telling you to pull back a bit. You should feel good going to the gym or why bother.

This is bullshit. My body tells me to stop squatting in the middle of my 5th set. If I listened my legs would never grow. Going to the gym isn't (usually) meant to be a good time. I go when it's the last thing I feel like doing because it's what I do and it's all about the long haul.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is bullshit. My body tells me to stop squatting in the middle of my 5th set. If I listened my legs would never grow. Going to the gym isn't (usually) meant to be a good time. I go when it's the last thing I feel like doing because it's what I do and it's all about the long haul.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not what were talking about here. That's mid set, when you already made it to the gym. Yeah, you power through tough sets of course.

There is a difference between not feeling motivated, and your body being run down from lack of sleep etc.

Not feeling motivated, but not sick or run down or lack of sleep. Go train your ass off.

Feeling run down and lethargic, tired, only got 3 hours of sleep and just worked 10 hours at a physical job? Umm, I'll wait till tomorrow. I've learned over the years to listen to my body, it does not lead me astray. Of course you dont be a little bitch, but if your body genuinely needs rest, you give it rest.

Not what were talking about here. That's mid set, when you already made it to the gym. Yeah, you power through tough sets of course.

There is a difference between not feeling motivated, and your body being run down from lack of sleep etc.

Not feeling motivated, but not sick or run down or lack of sleep. Go train your ass off.

Feeling run down and lethargic, tired, only got 3 hours of sleep and just worked 10 hours at a physical job? Umm, I'll wait till tomorrow. I've learned over the years to listen to my body, it does not lead me astray. Of course you dont be a little bitch, but if your body genuinely needs rest, you give it rest.

I was thinking it was more a motivation problem. My reading comprehension is lackluster cause I'm tired, my bad. I have on many occasions been 24+ hours behind in sleep and have gone to the gym and had one hell of a workout. Probably not the smartest idea, but there's nothing besides your mental attitude holding you back. But I can understand taking a few days off if you're physically exhausted or injured.

Back