• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Snaff's AY cycle log

snaff05

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Here is the beginning of my 12 week cycle log of AY products. I am so excited/nervous to do this. I will be running AY's 402 test blend at 600 a week until week 8 then bump it up to 800 at week 8-12. I will also be running 100 mgs of var for the whole 12 weeks as well.

Goals: Bench 315(current 270)
Gain 10 lbs of lbm
Add 1.5" on arms
Add 2" to legs

Are these obtainable? We shall see

I pinned my right quad today for the first time and holy shit bat man was I nervous. Legs a little sore (did legs today as well). I took 50 mgs of var this morning and 50 12 hours later ( pre workout)

After initially winning the contest I got sick and have lost probably close to 6 pounds of muscle. So my before pictures are pretty terrible and to be honest I'm a little embarrassed to put them up. But you have to start some where.

A little about me. 29 years old, 5,6" 173 lbs 7 ish percent bf.

I will be on a 5 day split. I will be rotating by the heavy days followed by five pump days.

My ankle has kind of been giving me a lot of grief the last couple months I'm just getting back into compound movements again so here is my leg workout for today.

Squats : 135x20
135x25
185x20
225x15
225x15
185x25

Stiff leg dead lifts: 110x 25 four sets

Split squats: 135 x 10 each leg four

Extensions: 140x12 four sets

Lying leg curls. 120 x12 four sets

My legs are fucking rocked. My chest is sore from doing my 1 rep max a couple of days ago ( i never train heavy) so as of now so far so good

uploadfromtaptalk1408157123509.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1408157148804.jpguploadfromtaptalk1408157161914.jpguploadfromtaptalk1408157171774.jpguploadfromtaptalk1408157217187.jpg

Subbed, gonna be a sweet log. Hopefully some nudez in the next 12 weeks!!

:) should be interesting. So curious and anxious to see how my body will react to every thing

I think ur goals are obtainable even if u dont quite get there in cycle length u sure will shortly after ..brother I be watchin u are lucky guy subbed .....oh nice speedos:clapping:

So stoked to see this started up. Do it up brother.... You know Team Green is here if you need anything!!

Now head down and fucking kill it!!!

IML Gear Cream!
So, I did my first pin yesterday and just jabbing that 23ga needle in hurt bad enough had one of the worst Charlie horse feelings in my leg all night. Woke up to me leg feeling fine. my friend who uses aas told me I was going to be wrecked for at least 3 days. We'll he was wrong. I am guessing my leg is not sore simply due to quality of gear. Needless to say he doesn't run team green.

Wooohooo! Snaff, this is fantastic. Log looks great. Really eager to see what happens. I have a suspicion I know..heh heh.

So, I did my first pin yesterday and just jabbing that 23ga needle in hurt bad enough had one of the worst Charlie horse feelings in my leg all night. Woke up to me leg feeling fine. my friend who uses aas told me I was going to be wrecked for at least 3 days. We'll he was wrong. I am guessing my leg is not sore simply due to quality of gear. Needless to say he doesn't run team green.

Oh don't u worry snaff, I'll be on the green gear soon enough. Prepare to be dwarfed next spring after my winter bulk sucka!! Love ya bro!!

What a crazy busy day. Busted my ass all day at work all day. Sweating balls all day. I worked above an Italian restaurant so I had 3 meals specially made for me in a 7 hour work day :winning: since I expended a lot of energy at work today and kinda busted my elbow (excuses) did a bi-calf-abs day (instead of back). My workout consisted of:

Warm up/cardio:
bike 35 min. 135 ish bpm

Biceps:
alternating DB curls
20x25
25x25
30x30
35x15
35x15

Concentration curls
25x15
25 x12
25x10
25x10ish

Weird curls in the picture
25x12 3 times

Calves:
Straight leg calve extensions
10 sets at 10lbs 35-22ish reps

Abs:
I do a little circuit consisting of
25 crunches
20 side crunches ea. Side
Plank 2 minutes minimum
15 side planks ea. Side
10 prone knee to elbows ea. Side
2-5 minute rest and repeat
uploadfromtaptalk1408252571032.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awwww poor guy, specially made meals? :(

Jk, that's sick. Keep going, I want moar!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DAY 3
Warm up/cardio 30 minutes of intense racquetball

Feeder leg workout & chest

Hack squats
50x50 reps
90x45

Bench press
135 x 25
155x25
185x15
225x8
225x7

Incline smith machine
30 degrees
155x15
165X13

15 degrees
175x15
175x15

Free motion incline crossovers
50x15
50 x15
50 x12 ish
50 x12 ish

Free motion cable flies
30x25
35x12
35 x12

Machine bench bread drop set (no rest between sets)
205x4
175x5
145x5
115x8
85x12

Notes/comments: my pip from my first pin is completely gone. Although, my legs are fairly crushed. So crushed, it took me a while to be able to run for the racquetball. Definitely to sore to pin in my other quad tomorrow. Fairly good appetite so far :) diet is pretty much the same every day. Today I have eaten.

Breakfast. 6 eggs 2 yolks 1/2 cup cantaloupe. 1/2 cup oatmeal with 1 tbsp peanut butter. 10 Oz whole milk

Snack: 12 Oz Greek yogurt and single piece of bread pb&j

Lunch: baked chicken with 3/4 ish cup wild rice blend.

Pre workout: 12-16 Lucerne plus protein chocolate milk

Post workout: 8 Oz protein milk plus lunch.

Dinner: tonight will be pot roast and vegetable with 12 Oz whole milk

Pre bed- 8oz cottage cheese, carb bar

Fuck yeah, get some son

Last edited:
Subbed!

Well that stupid bump on my elbow is clearly an infection so I guess I am off to the emergency room to have this taken care of

Hopefully, just needs some cleaning up . Maybe some antibiotics. Log looks great

I felt a a little sharp pain, in my elbow ( figured I bumped it) and the next day it was swollen. The picture is if the first day. Has gradually increased in warmth ti the touch, while spreading closer to my hand and has the consistency of memory foam

I felt a a little sharp pain, in my elbow ( figured I bumped it) and the next day it was swollen. The picture is if the first day. Has gradually increased in warmth ti the touch, while spreading closer to my hand and has the consistency of memory foam

Did you make it in yet?

Back