• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Vip pricing/Sale is a go!!

TheArchitect

Comin4ya
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

Starting NOW - We will have, what will be the VIP pricing for ALL customers. This will last about 2 weeks and will only apply to the oils. Depending on the product this is between a 10%-15% slash.

-BLUEPRINT-

If you know me then you know I'm not much of a gimmick guy. I think the product and quality should speak for itself PERIOD and i think we do that quite well :). Our new rep Heck and I have spent a lot of time talking about what he thinks is important to customers. As a past customer, I guess he would know better than me. We took a look at the price list and we have spent the past two weeks looking on how we can do things differently. I think we have made some good progress. I wasnt to hip on the "VIP" idea since most sources do this but Heck has finally convinced me. If you are interested in becoming a VIP send myself or Heckvr4 a pm. You can try Jimmy but it will probably take forever to get an answer. He seems busy playing in the Pit. :)

Arch

I really glad u have picked up warriorblaze ...its very important for sources not to just have a well known rep but also a well liked rep ...I have made purchases just solely on merit of reps "coolness" and have not made purchases based on reps bein dicks ....and blue print u have a hell of a rep crew ,well liked and professional crew ......

I had a feelin u were up to something:coffee:......^^^^^

Back