• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Dbol bloat

nuttz51

I am a pothead
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was on 50mg of anadrol but got sick of the headaches and decided to switch to 50mg dbol...it bloated me worse than anything I've used before. My diet is clean, I drink 2 gallons of water a day and I do my cardio. Anyone else think the bloat from dbol is ridiculous? I thought anadrol bloat was supposed to be worse.

im not just referring to mild water retention my stomach actually ballooned up and looked horrible. I quit it yesterday and I'm already noticing a difference.

ya some people more than others..a good a/i should keep it managable andthe gains andfeeling i get on dbol is worth ever minute of it..

Doesn't sound right. That dose of aromasin should keep it pretty manageable. Are you sure the aromasin is legit?

Some dbol gives me GI issues. I think it may be the filler or maybe remnants of solvents from manufacture. The blue hearts I have don't tear my guts up like some other dbol I've had.

Should've said I'm also on a a pretty big cycle right now as well
1g sust
800 tren
600 mast

didnt notice any bloat until a week after swapping 50mg adrol out for 50mg dbol. Was on adrol for 3 weeks no bloat issues

generally I get sensitive nips long before seeing any serious bloat or water retention haven't had that yet at all

That's a nice looking cyce bro. 1mg arimidex eod and I'm good on 50 to 75mg dbol ed. Even when I run 1500mg of test ew with it. It could have been something besides the hormone in the dbol causing the bloat. One would think that the adrol would cause more bloat than the dbol. But everyone reacts different to different compounds too.

Last edited:
Well I know I'm sensitive to aromatase, but anadrol doesn't actually aromatize but somehow still raises estrogen in a way I don't fully understand.

dbol aromatizes if I'm correct? This could explain why I have a better reaction to anadrol. Input appreciated

30mg geneza had me pretty bloated man. so did 50mg of anadrol when i used Europharms. water retention could be coming from other options outside of aromatization, would it be diet? even 2 gallons a day is kind of a lot of water in itself. i feel bloated if i drink too much water with a meal no matter what i run.

I bloat more on adrol and really didn't like the way it made me so I've not ran it in yrs. But I love me some dbol.

very odd, i've never gotten bloat like that from dbol. GP, bpl, and a couple various other off brands.

I loved the way it made me feel too but I can't stand that much water retention I would go to bed feeling pregnant.

There really is seemingly nothing I can do to combat dbol bloat. I've ran it as low as 5mg a day (I'm not kidding) and still bloated. With that said, I've only used Adex. Maybe a suicidal AI would be more effective.

6'2 250

as for suicidal AI, I am already on 25mg aromasin.

I'm back on anadrol at 75mg and the bloat from the dbol is all gone...weird.

Well bloat is associated with dbol so some is expected. Are you on a mass gaining diet or trying to cut? I would just let the dbol run it's course and enjoy being stronger. Next time you can go for compounds that cause little to no bloat.

Well bloat is associated with dbol so some is expected. Are you on a mass gaining diet or trying to cut? I would just let the dbol run it's course and enjoy being stronger. Next time you can go for compounds that cause little to no bloat.

no diets in recomp mode right now. carbs are a little higher than usual but thats not the culprit of my bloat. I only eat about 500g carbs. Not a lot for me. Like I said, I was very hard and dry before the dbol, even with 1g of sust and the adrol in there.

Back