• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Steroidforyou proven scammers?!

BigTime

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just read this in a post by heavyiron.....:coffee: would like to hear more details. Wonder what OF will have to say about it as well

Steroidforyou have been selectively scamming for months but we couldn't prove it until today. Unfortunately some VERY respected veterans got hit hard by them. Over 5K

I just got a pack from them... Should I be worried?

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

IML Gear Cream!
No i wouldnt worry. I don't think its that they were selling bunk gear, just scamming. So if you got your pack consider yourself one of the lucky ones. What brand of gear did you get?

well bushmaster has been trying to get his genos he ordered months ago, we all seen him post on every thread they had to get them to resolve his problem. the day bush pulled his subforum off last week he had still not gotten them. Thats just one example there. i think it was 6-8 geno pens

Its fucked up ...I said this other thread and I will say it again ...again reps are held holdin the bag and answereing questions ....I hope farv and warrior find new homes these guys are solid guys ....

I find it hard that Reps would not know what is going on.

- - - Updated - - -

Get Shredded!
It'd be nice but most established sources have reps already. I'm missing 2 months rep pay, so I got hosed too. Just not as bad as some guys.

I have a feelin u warrior blaze u wont be homeless brother ...u have a great reputation here

- - - Updated - - -

It's hard to know exactly what's happening when you only communicate via email.

I helped a lot of people resolve issues with SFY, so I assumed most problems were due to poor communication or impatient customers.

Warriorblaze I'm looking for reps for my lab Willy Lickinz it's volunteer only though so no pay.

- - - Updated - - -

:thinking: ....I makes perfect sense to me that reps are left in dark ...y ? Cause reps are chosen by new sources to forum for there community involvement and tbere connection with community hence it wouldnt b very smart for a source to include reps in there ideas of scammin community ...cause obviousely its reps home not sources ...and source would know reps would let word out of the scam ...just my .02

Jeezus I ordered twice from alv and twice from steelgear and once from SFU. Everytime I got my order. This just blows my mind.

Back