• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Perfect Homebrew Recipe/Process?

genomex

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey everyone, I am new here, but not new to the world of gear. I have previously posted this on some other forums, but have received almost zero replies. I am posting this to get as much feedback as possible. I have never home brewed before, so I am seriously hoping to get as many people that are knowledgeable to chime in as possible! (I REALLY hope Basskiller will chime in... His level of knowledge is incredible).

I have been researching home brewing for a little over a year now (bought “Underground Anabolics” about 2-3 years ago and memorized everything, but didn’t really play with the thought of doing it myself until not too long ago). I only seriously started researching 2 months. However, I have been investing literally 1-6 hours almost daily these last 2 months to learn as much as possible. I feel this is a massive undertaking and potentially dangerous (not just legally, but also to one’s health), thus I feel it is imperative to learn absolutely everything possible. However, I have read many posts that make it blatant some do not share these feelings (of it being a large undertaking), and in which case, I will understand if some people feel I am a little over the top or too much of a “perfectionist”. It’s almost scary to imagine how unsterile some of the finished products are from what I’ve read… a lot of people don’t even want to filter their home brew with a 0.22 micron filtered because “it takes forever”… That shocks me.

My goal is having the best recipes that allow decent concentrations of anabolics without any pain related to the injection of them (or at least the possible minimum). I feel I have developed 2 great (general) recipes for home brewing regarding this goal. From what I have noticed (from personal use) and learned from my research, is long and short esters are very different. Thus, I feel they should be treated differently and there should be a recipe for each (definitely with Trenbolone Acetate and ESPECIALLY for testosterone Propionate). Again, these are more general recipes, and I’m sure it would be beneficial to further tweak them for each individual substance as case-to-case situations.

Short Esters:
  • 2% BA
  • 20% BB
  • 5% Guaiacol
  • Gear
  • Remaining: 40% EO
  • Remaining: 45% Safflower Oil
  • Remaining: 15% Cottonseed/Grapeseed Oil

Long Esters:
  • 2% BA
  • 20% BB
  • 5% Guaiacol
  • Gear
  • Remaining: 30% EO
  • Remaining: 50% Safflower Oil
  • Remaining: 20% Cottonseed/Grapeseed Oil

I have also had the idea of adding in Benzyl Salicylate to further ensure no pain.

My explanation as to how I came to these conclusions are as follows. I have noticed many posts about extremely painful injections (PIP) and have read over many different potential reasons this could occur. The most prevalent reason for the pain when it comes to short esters (especially Test testosterone propionate) would appear to be it falls out of the vehicle that carried it, and then crystallized. In some cases, high BA was utilized, but I feel that is somewhat basic and self-explanatory on how to remedy that situation.

I then realized there was a correlation to individuals utilizing the thinnest possible oil (to have the ability to inject from the tiniest of needles possible) to homebrew, while also aiming to hold ridiculously high concentrations of the substance simultaneously.

From my research, I have come to conclude that a thicker oil (in this case, Safflower oil) would be superior in the fact that it will be able to hold and Sustain that state of the encapsulated substance far superior than a thin oil. While I feel in some instances this *could* be a solution unto-itself, I feel it’s not a sure shot --- which is what I am after. By this, I feel thicker oils can hold higher concentrations of substances without being forced to utilize “super-solvents”, however there is an obvious limitation to this and to go beyond that would then require such substances.

However, I feel mixing a thick oil with a thinner oil (preferably a 75-80% to 15-20% though) allows close to the same capabilities, while also ensuring ease of injection isn’t too much of a concern.

I have read from many sources that EO can completely (or get extremely close to) removing all pain from injecting the substance. Furthermore, I have read that Guaiacol is a “super-solvent” that also is incredible for removing pain. The two of these seem to have the capability of keeping the substance from crashing and crystallizing (which would appear to be the #1 worst cause of pain with short esters). EO also seems to have the ability to make the finished product very smooth and very easy to inject. There have also been some credible individuals that swear these 2 solvents also would appear to have some sort of analgesic capabilities, though I have no opinion on this myself (yet).

The main concern of utilizing these incredible solvents along with BB is the rubber being broken down by them. For this, it is hardly more expensive to buy special stoppers for vials that won’t be broken down by the solvents. Furthermore, mixing the solvents with oils should also inhibit them from doing such things from the plunger in the syringe – just don’t preload and let it sit too long.

I am not scared of injection pain, but I will do anything to avoid suffering from debilitating pain again. I have had times where I couldn’t even get out of bed for 5 days after injecting into my quad. My significant other and friends literally had to help me just to get to the bathroom.

I will be doing daily injections, and if the pain is far too much, I will either have to give up the injections or not workout… Not working out is obviously unacceptable. It may not be totally out of the realm of possibility to supply a few people in the future. But right now that’s a definitely no.

My items to use for production are as follows:

• Stovetop (though I think I’m just going to buy a hot plate with a magnetic stirrer).
  • An oven (sterilization, though I may just buy an autoclave since wet heat is far superior regarding neutralizing bacteria and what not).
  • Multiple 1000ML glass Erlenmeyer Flasks.
  • Multiple 500ML glass Erlenmeyer Flasks.
  • Hand-held vacuum pressure pump.
  • Large pack of 0.45 micron PVDF filters
  • Large pack of 0.2 micron PVDF filters (I have read from multiple sources there is virtually no difference between the 0.2 and 0.22).
  • Sigma-Aldrich vacuum filtration assembly for 47MM filters.
  • Anabolic powders.
  • Safflower Oil
  • EO
  • CSO
  • BA
  • BB
  • Guaiacol
  • Other general equipment that is obvious

Excuse me for not being precise about the quantities, I feel being precise about what I have isn’t important at all.

I have ready from multiple sources how the disposable filters can cause issues (change colors, the filtration wasn’t acceptable, they cracked, and so on). So I decided to buy a permanent and top-quality filtration unit that simply won’t fail me. Plus, it saves me a ton of money in the long run, and I am certainly going to be doing this for a long. I have attached a picture of the filtration unit.

I have also been considering spending the time to further filter everything with a filter even smaller than 0.22 microns.

My process will be as follows:

1. Completely sterilize where I will be doing all of this. I may or may not have a dedicated clean room.
  2. Completely sterilize the equipment. Anything not in sterile wrapping will be stored in cleaning alcohol and (heat will obviously also be utilized). Everything is completely sterilized before, and then remains in the cleaning alcohol until it is taken out to be utilized. (We can get more into this later, but for now it has nothing to do with the goal of this post/thread).
  3. I will also be wearing a disposable cloth body suit with a head cover, a facemask, and true sterilized disposable gloves (not the large packs, the individually wrapped ones, otherwise once you open the container they are all no longer sterilized).
  4. Do calculations to figure the precise amount required for the quantity I will be handling that day. I had software developed specifically for me, for certain purposes (I may later have unique processes and steps that are not supported with the free calculators available). Plus it was done for free.
  5. Each batch will begin with me verifying the melting point to ensure purity is as it should be. Although this slows the process, I feel this is one of the most important processes to ensure I am truly working with what I should be.
  6. Cook the EO and oil mixtures at 220F for about 10 minutes to ensure they are homogenous and won’t “fall out”.
  7. o They are then cooled before being mixed with the raw substances to ensure there is no risk of it being too hot and causing oxidation to the raw substances.
  8. I will place the raw substances into the cooking “pot”, and then mix in the measured other substances.
  9. I then heat the substance until it reaches the proper temperature to completely melt. I will either mix by hand, or utilize the hot plate with the magnetic stirring capabilities.
  10. o I will be monitoring the entire process to ensure the temperature does not go too far. I have a wireless, portable thermometer with a long range. So if I have to step away for anything, I can continue to monitor the temperature.
  11. o As soon as everything is completely mixed, I will immediately turn off the heat and remove the cooking “pot” from the heat source, as I do not want to damage the anabolic via oxidation at all.
  12. I then run the substance through the pre-filter (0.45 microns) with the hand-pump. Once completed, the filter is immediately thrown away to ensure it isn’t somehow accidentally used another time.
  13. I then setup the filter to use a new flask and top filter area (replace anything that the substance came into contact with at all), so there is no risk of anything that made it through the previous filtration getting into the final container.
  14. From here, I handle filling the substance into my vials.
  15. o Once filled, the vial immediately has a stopper placed in it and is immediately crimped with a 20MM flip top seal. This is repeated for each vial. They will never just sit around without being sealed.

Note: all of the oils and what not are completely filtered before all of this and stored in sterilized containers.

I am posting this to get everyone’s opinion. If this helps any other individuals, I am seriously happy to have been able to assist you with your goal of home brewing! If you have any thoughts or ideas on how to improve the recipes and/or process, please state them! I have the goal of having the perfect recipe and process of making the best possible home brewed substances. I would also love to get into contact with anyone that is an experience home brewer!

So please, give me your constructive criticism!

And with that, I suppose this is somewhat my introduction... Hopefully I can be a valuable member here.

Attachments

• filter.jpg
    filter.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 132
Wow, this is very impressive the amount of work you put into this post and your research! Props man, I've learned some from your post:) Unfortunately for you I agree with those that think the process isn't as huge an undertaking as you make it out to be.

I have a general recipe for all esters that has only given me PIP on certain tren brews (depending on the purity of the powder)

2%BA
15% BB
Remaining - GSO
all filtered through a 22u bottle-top

As for your idea with EO. Make a small batch with it first to make sure you don't have an averse reaction to it.

If you want to cut down on pain even more. Have a COMPLETELY STERILE environment and high purity raws. That way you can lower the BA closer to 1%.

TBH you might just be very sensitive (or have received crappy gear) bc the only time i've gotten PIP was virgin muscle PIP and the occasional soreness if I inject close to a nerve.

Wow, this is very impressive the amount of work you put into this post and your research! Props man, I've learned some from your post:) Unfortunately for you I agree with those that think the process isn't as huge an undertaking as you make it out to be.

I have a general recipe for all esters that has only given me PIP on certain tren brews (depending on the purity of the powder)

2%BA
15% BB
Remaining - GSO
all filtered through a 22u bottle-top

As for your idea with EO. Make a small batch with it first to make sure you don't have an averse reaction to it.

If you want to cut down on pain even more. Have a COMPLETELY STERILE environment and high purity raws. That way you can lower the BA closer to 1%.

TBH you might just be very sensitive (or have received crappy gear) bc the only time i've gotten PIP was virgin muscle PIP and the occasional soreness if I inject close to a nerve.

Hey bro thanks for the response! And I'm happy to hear that you've learned a bit from my post. The more I can contribute to the community, the better.

Yeah I can't believe how many times I've read people saying they don't even bother with a 0.22 micron filter because "it takes too long" and they prefer a 0.45 micron filter.... That is ridiculous in my opinion. I don't see how one's health isn't worth an extra 30-60 minutes maybe (at larger volumes, less for small volumes). While it may be a bit of an extreme example, the polio virus fits through something like 0.0025 microns (if I remember properly). But hey, to each their own.

I have read over many posts with people using the exact recipe you have posted (though usually a little higher BB), and it seems to work excellent for most anabolics. I can see that being great for Testosterone Enanthate and such longer esters. However, my top 2 concerns are Tren Ace and Test Prop (perhaps at some point, NPP, but not now). They seem to have a huge issue crashing out of the thinner oils and crystallizing -- especially when people try to do high concentrations in the thinnest oil possible, and inadequate solvents!

My goal is to figure the perfect ingredient combination to ensure there is absolutely zero PIP ever, so long as the injection is done properly and isn't messed up. So while I have read many many times that recipes such as yours are great and known to work in most cases, I'm more trying to improve as much as possible and "perfect" it, if you will.

I believe I have used EO before, which seemingly made the gear much smoother. However, its what the source said it was made with, and I couldn't verify it. Though there definitely seemed to be a difference that I rather preferred. But yes, I will absolutely do a very small batch and make sure I don't have an adverse reaction to it. Once that is confirmed, everything should be good to go (though I have read a few things about guaiacol that causes concern, but I will do a small batch with that as well to see what happens).

I have a completely clean environment for production, but I will still keep the BA at 2%. I don't think such low concentrations add to any pain.

The time I posted about having horrible pain for 5 days and requiring assistance just to walk was due to virgin muscle and injecting as fast as possible. I believe it was actually the 2nd time I had ever injected (so it was actually the first time in my right leg, due to rotating to the opposite one weekly, and it was the TIP of the rectus femoris, right above the kneecap [which btw, I seriously can't believe that is a recommended injection point from some HRT doctors...]). It was prescribed Testosterone Cypionate, from a pharmacy (Bayer I believe), but I injected as fast as possible... Which probably caused damage to the muscle. But ever since then, so long as I don't go a long time without an injection in the area, and then inject too much/too quick, I rarely get PIP. So long as I inject early in the day and am active, I actually won't have any pain at all. I've found it best to work legs some hours after I do a glute injection, actually. But I have also only been using long esters lately, for HRT purposes.

I am getting a blood test very soon so the doctor will continue to prescribe the testosterone. So once that is done, I am going to start my next cycle. So I've been planning everything out to time perfectly. But yeah, since it was true pharmaceutical Test from Bayer, I am sure the pain wasn't from low quality. The fact I have continued to use it for a long time now without another PIP incidence tells me something as well.

The reason I posted about the terrible pain was to make it known I had suffered debilitating PIP before, and I am determined to never suffer from such pain again lol. Which is a factor in me taking this so seriously and doing my best to come up with a recipe that simply won't fail me.

If there are enough people interested, I will gladly post all of my findings. However, if there isn't really interest, I will gladly share the findings with anyone that requests it and will benefit from it. I will gladly share with you since you were kind enough to post something after reading.

I really hope many knowledgeable people will post in this thread and contribute some of what they know and their opinions. This could become an extremely valuable thread for homebrewing knowledge if that were to happen. Though I can't help but wonder if some people are scared that their secret recipes will be found and made public or something lol... The only other thing I can figure is I'm horribly wrong and its not even worth people's time to post their opinion? Though I hope that's not the case!

Again, you reply is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Good post, as said above do not make it to complicated, it is a very easy process, I basically do 50/50 GSO/EO on my brews, add BA and BB, nothing else and have no PIP. Good quality raws and sterile area is the main thing, I keep low temps 150 deg to brew, that is why even mt Tren is lighter color, and I do not get pip from them.

- - - Updated - - -

Good post, as said above do not make it to complicated, it is a very easy process, I basically do 50/50 GSO/EO on my brews, add BA and BB, nothing else and have no PIP. Good quality raws and sterile area is the main thing, I keep low temps 150 deg to brew, that is why even mt Tren is lighter color, and I do not get pip from them.

That's a shit ton to read. I will read through it.

At a quick glance few things. Fuck gso it's thick as molasses. MCT my friend MCT is the way to go! With no eo and 2/20 ba/bb flows through a 25 g super easy!

Also nix eo! It's toxic shit. 1st off it irritates me as well as my friend who competes. 2nd get some eo and fill a vial and leave the vial upside down so eo sits on it. Now check it out every few days and see what it does to that stopper!! Do u really wanna put that shit in your body???

Guys use eo to thin the gear viscosity wise. However mct as your carrier oil will accomplish this in a far healthier fashion.

My buddy just made 600mg/ml eq in mct. No eo. No pip and flows nice esp considering the mg/ml!

Ohh and about time. If u use a sterricups and have a quality hand vacuum pump
It's very fast with mct and effortless vs bullshit whatmans! U can filter 100ml of mct in well
Under 5 minutes. Pump the vacuum pump to 15 psi. Walk away. Clean up your mess a little from brewing and bam 100ml filtered to
U can filter even faster with a glass media bottle vs plastic throw aways as u can ramp up pressure.

Why buy whatmans for a few $ each and struggle with them?? A sterricup is $10-$15 and filters 150ml per filter and that's the small filters! The vacuum pump cost $40-$50 for a good metal body one and lasts years for a homebrew guy.

EO has given MULTIPLE people I know of including myself Shingles breakouts on multiple occasions.. I Had shingles 3 times last year and have the scars to prove it. MCT is the way to go as stated above. 2BA 15-18% BB filter through a .45 micron filter with MCT if you use .22 it will clog as the solids congeal and you'll only get 15-20 ml through before its shot. Keep it simple and all will be well. Make it complicated and then you'll never know which moving part failed you. if all of your equipment is sterile you won't have to worry about infections once heated and properly filtered.

Good Luck

- - - Updated - - -

I have read many times how that recipe works extremely well for many people. Ultimately, I will have to do a lot of different experiments to see how I react to each recipe I am going to test, and see which one works best. Though I will definitely start with the easier recipes, and then build up if I feel it can be improved and if there is still discomfort/PIP or anything of that nature. I more posted this thread because I wanted to get as much feedback/thoughts possible. So I will definitely give recipes like this a go and see how they turn out, before going all out with all the different solvents and the more complex recipes (if I even need to get to that point). Perhaps "KISS" is more appropriate when it comes to all of this lol.

I absolutely agree with you concerning the temperature. I feel some people take the temperature too high and end up damaging the gear. Though I will admit I didn't think that would contribute to discomfort/PIP. I will definitely keep that in mind. Though as I stated, the second its done melting together and all, I will immediately pull it off and begin cooling the solution down. But thank you so much for teaching me that!

At a quick glance few things. Fuck gso it's thick as molasses. MCT my friend MCT is the way to go! With no eo and 2/20 ba/bb flows through a 25 g super easy!

Also nix eo! It's toxic shit. 1st off it irritates me as well as my friend who competes. 2nd get some eo and fill a vial and leave the vial upside down so eo sits on it. Now check it out every few days and see what it does to that stopper!! Do u really wanna put that shit in your body???

Guys use eo to thin the gear viscosity wise. However mct as your carrier oil will accomplish this in a far healthier fashion.

My buddy just made 600mg/ml eq in mct. No eo. No pip and flows nice esp considering the mg/ml!

It's very fast with mct and effortless vs bullshit whatmans! U can filter 100ml of mct in well
Under 5 minutes. Pump the vacuum pump to 15 psi. Walk away. Clean up your mess a little from brewing and bam 100ml filtered to
U can filter even faster with a glass media bottle vs plastic throw aways as u can ramp up pressure.

Why buy whatmans for a few $ each and struggle with them?? A sterricup is $10-$15 and filters 150ml per filter and that's the small filters! The vacuum pump cost $40-$50 for a good metal body one and lasts years for a homebrew guy.

I'm more interested in CSO (cottonseed) rather than GSO bro. If its good enough for pharmaceutical solutions, why not for me? I don't care so much about the whole "healthy" properties of what oil I inject. Rather, which one will hold the gear better so there is no concern of the gear crashing out and crystallizing.

Concerning the EO, I originally was concerned about this. And I definitely understand what happens when it comes into contact with rubber. I believe I mentioned in my post how I will even be using special stoppers that will not be broken down by the EO in such a way (silicon I believe? Can't remember exactly). However, I read over an experiment someone performed. I believe they put the stopper into a container of BB, another of EO, and another of a carrier oil I believe. Apparently the BB chewed up the stopper in a matter of minutes/short hours, the EO dissolved it a decent amount after a much longer time than the BB, and the oil did nothing. So it would actually seem that BB is the worst when it comes to dissolving the rubber. Though this is simply what someone else posted, and I haven't attempted the same experiment to see how it turns out.
So perhaps when the rubber is dissolved, its from when people use far too many solvents (50% EO + 20% BB, etc). Which I will admit my recipe is very high in such areas. I will need to re-visit that! And hopefully when experimenting with everything, I will find I need far far far less to have absolutely painless gear.

About time? I take it you're saying its about time someone got a real quality filter and not some cheap little disposable plastic piece of shit? Hahaha. Yes, I have the hand pump and everything. Plus the top container is very large and handles close to 500ML I believe. And I have multiple 500ML and 1000ML glass flasks at the bottom. I love how it is all of study construction, and I don't have to worry about the solvents chewing any plastic up and having dissolved plastic shit in my gear, or changing its color, or cracking and losing a bunch of my precious! I don't understand why people don't just make the investment... If you double filter, you spend a minimum of $20/run for the 0.45 and 0.22 disposable filters. And that's just with the disposable tops. Its even more with the tops and bottoms for the filtration. So this actually ensures far higher quality, while saving lots of money!

I have done my research and have invested in the top quality of everything I will be utilizing. I believe in doing something right if you're going to do it at all.

Thank you so much for your contribution to this thread! You have made a few excellent points, and have helped me arrive upon an epiphany. I will address the MCT idea below, since there was another post about it.

EO has given MULTIPLE people I know of including myself Shingles breakouts on multiple occasions.. I Had shingles 3 times last year and have the scars to prove it. MCT is the way to go as stated above. 2BA 15-18% BB filter through a .45 micron filter with MCT if you use .22 it will clog as the solids congeal and you'll only get 15-20 ml through before its shot. Keep it simple and all will be well. Make it complicated and then you'll never know which moving part failed you. if all of your equipment is sterile you won't have to worry about infections once heated and properly filtered.

Good Luck

I will have to make 100% sure I'm good with EO and everything. And as posted above, perhaps while I'm experimenting with everything I will find out I can make completely painless gear without even having to utilize more solvents than usual. I feel a lot of this has to do with the carrier oil being thick enough. I believe when Tren Ace and Test Prop cause pain, its because it is too concentrated and in a far too thin of a carrier oil and crashes out and crystallizes. So hopefully I can figure everything out and it turn out I won't even need a bunch of solvents.

of people have been talking up MCT's as the carrier oils, and have been saying that it can even handle higher concentrations that most other oils without so many solvents (not that I care about the higher concentrations, rather the fact that it can hold them without crashing -- APPARENTLY). However, the drawback seems to be its only possible to sterilize through a 0.45 micron filter. While the oil interests me, I can't help but feel if it can't be filtered due to the congealing of the MCT's, then its too risky.

There is a reason the 0.22 micron filter is the standard for filtration of any solution to be injected in our bodies... And I can't help but feel even if its some wonderful carrier oil, its not worth the risk of not being able to filter it!

However, I'm thinking perhaps it would be best to use a combination of 2 oils, maybe CSO and MCT's (85-15 to 75-25 combo), and mix the gear with the CSO and filter it, then warm up the MCT's and filter it small amount at a time to ensure it doesn't congeal and block the filter. Once filtered (and the MCT is cooled), put the two together.

However, I also have my concerns since MCT's are utilized in Sythol... I have read some people say it can make areas lumpy since it takes a long time to break down. However, I can't seem to find anything that specifies how long it takes to do so.

Some people say it can potentially slow the absorption rate of the gear, but I personally doubt that since its the ester that dictates the release rate. However, I do believe that its possible the MCT's remain at the site for a while after the gear has been fully absorbed. If it really does absorb so slow, then it would definitely be an awesome candidate to ensure the contained gear doesn't crash out and crystallize (IF that is the cause of it).

I wish I could find something that could let us know the time each oil took to do so. That would be great.

- - - Updated - - -

I have read many times how that recipe works extremely well for many people. Ultimately, I will have to do a lot of different experiments to see how I react to each recipe I am going to test, and see which one works best. Though I will definitely start with the easier recipes, and then build up if I feel it can be improved and if there is still discomfort/PIP or anything of that nature. I more posted this thread because I wanted to get as much feedback/thoughts possible. So I will definitely give recipes like this a go and see how they turn out, before going all out with all the different solvents and the more complex recipes (if I even need to get to that point). Perhaps "KISS" is more appropriate when it comes to all of this lol.

I absolutely agree with you concerning the temperature. I feel some people take the temperature too high and end up damaging the gear. Though I will admit I didn't think that would contribute to discomfort/PIP. I will definitely keep that in mind. Though as I stated, the second its done melting together and all, I will immediately pull it off and begin cooling the solution down. But thank you so much for teaching me that!

I'm more interested in CSO (cottonseed) rather than GSO bro. If its good enough for pharmaceutical solutions, why not for me? I don't care so much about the whole "healthy" properties of what oil I inject. Rather, which one will hold the gear better so there is no concern of the gear crashing out and crystallizing.

Concerning the EO, I originally was concerned about this. And I definitely understand what happens when it comes into contact with rubber. I believe I mentioned in my post how I will even be using special stoppers that will not be broken down by the EO in such a way (silicon I believe? Can't remember exactly). However, I read over an experiment someone performed. I believe they put the stopper into a container of BB, another of EO, and another of a carrier oil I believe. Apparently the BB chewed up the stopper in a matter of minutes/short hours, the EO dissolved it a decent amount after a much longer time than the BB, and the oil did nothing. So it would actually seem that BB is the worst when it comes to dissolving the rubber. Though this is simply what someone else posted, and I haven't attempted the same experiment to see how it turns out.
So perhaps when the rubber is dissolved, its from when people use far too many solvents (50% EO + 20% BB, etc). Which I will admit my recipe is very high in such areas. I will need to re-visit that! And hopefully when experimenting with everything, I will find I need far far far less to have absolutely painless gear.

About time? I take it you're saying its about time someone got a real quality filter and not some cheap little disposable plastic piece of shit? Hahaha. Yes, I have the hand pump and everything. Plus the top container is very large and handles close to 500ML I believe. And I have multiple 500ML and 1000ML glass flasks at the bottom. I love how it is all of study construction, and I don't have to worry about the solvents chewing any plastic up and having dissolved plastic shit in my gear, or changing its color, or cracking and losing a bunch of my precious! I don't understand why people don't just make the investment... If you double filter, you spend a minimum of $20/run for the 0.45 and 0.22 disposable filters. And that's just with the disposable tops. Its even more with the tops and bottoms for the filtration. So this actually ensures far higher quality, while saving lots of money!

I have done my research and have invested in the top quality of everything I will be utilizing. I believe in doing something right if you're going to do it at all.

Thank you so much for your contribution to this thread! You have made a few excellent points, and have helped me arrive upon an epiphany. I will address the MCT idea below, since there was another post about it.

Good Luck

I will have to make 100% sure I'm good with EO and everything. And as posted above, perhaps while I'm experimenting with everything I will find out I can make completely painless gear without even having to utilize more solvents than usual. I feel a lot of this has to do with the carrier oil being thick enough. I believe when Tren Ace and Test Prop cause pain, its because it is too concentrated and in a far too thin of a carrier oil and crashes out and crystallizes. So hopefully I can figure everything out and it turn out I won't even need a bunch of solvents.

of people have been talking up MCT's as the carrier oils, and have been saying that it can even handle higher concentrations that most other oils without so many solvents (not that I care about the higher concentrations, rather the fact that it can hold them without crashing -- APPARENTLY). However, the drawback seems to be its only possible to sterilize through a 0.45 micron filter. While the oil interests me, I can't help but feel if it can't be filtered due to the congealing of the MCT's, then its too risky.

There is a reason the 0.22 micron filter is the standard for filtration of any solution to be injected in our bodies... And I can't help but feel even if its some wonderful carrier oil, its not worth the risk of not being able to filter it!

However, I'm thinking perhaps it would be best to use a combination of 2 oils, maybe CSO and MCT's (85-15 to 75-25 combo), and mix the gear with the CSO and filter it, then warm up the MCT's and filter it small amount at a time to ensure it doesn't congeal and block the filter. Once filtered (and the MCT is cooled), put the two together.

However, I also have my concerns since MCT's are utilized in Sythol... I have read some people say it can make areas lumpy since it takes a long time to break down. However, I can't seem to find anything that specifies how long it takes to do so.

Some people say it can potentially slow the absorption rate of the gear, but I personally doubt that since its the ester that dictates the release rate. However, I do believe that its possible the MCT's remain at the site for a while after the gear has been fully absorbed. If it really does absorb so slow, then it would definitely be an awesome candidate to ensure the contained gear doesn't crash out and crystallize (IF that is the cause of it).

I wish I could find something that could let us know the time each oil took to do so. That would be great.

IML Gear Cream!
Odd, I keep trying to reply and it won't post my reply... What is going on???

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Good Luck

I've never had anything clog with mct yet...not once. I filter with a .22 sterricup never used a .45 I filter hot not cold. 2%ba/20%bb
Made test blends, mast prop, npp, test prop, test cyp. Nothing clogged the filter and nothing has crashed.
I even put the vials in the fridge after I fill them. Bacteria doesn't like fast temp changes and I also wanna see if the gear will crash in colder temp climates.

Maybe try more bb? Did u use whatmans? Do u heat your carrier oil or add room temp oil to the Raws and solvents? I know plenty of ppl say u can use less the 20% bb I've just never had issues so I stick with that. I just brew for myself so I don't like to experiment to much and risk ruining gear

Last edited:
I've never had anything clog with mct yet...not once. I filter with a .22 sterricup never used a .45 I filter hot not cold. 2%ba/20%bb
Made test blends, mast prop, npp, test prop, test cyp. Nothing clogged the filter and nothing has crashed.
I even put the vials in the fridge after I fill them. Bacteria doesn't like fast temp changes and I also wanna see if the gear will crash in colder temp climates.

Maybe try more bb? Did u use whatmans? Do u heat your carrier oil or add room temp oil to the Raws and solvents? I know plenty of ppl say u can use less the 20% bb I've just never had issues so I stick with that. I just brew for myself so I don't like to experiment to much and risk ruining gear

I haven't tried MCT's yet, I was responding to the poster above that said it shouldn't be filtered through 0.22 micron filters. It becomes solid at something like 74F, so if its a little warm it shouldn't be an issue of filtration.

Also, do you use "filtered" or "fractionated" coconut oil? Or something else? MCT's is a very broad term.

What's the question?

The question is what do you think of the recipe. Do you think it should be altered? Do you feel the combination of ingredients will keep the hormones (especially the short-estered ones like Test Prop and Tren Ace) within the carrier oil and prevent it from crashing? Is there anything you would improve?

Your recipes are based on short esters and long ester? Test E and Test C are both long esters and real Test C crashes at anything higher than 200mg while Test E can be made at 350-400mg/ml with a standard oil recipe. Acetate and propionate are both short esters but acetates are much harder to hold especially test. I think you are making these standardized recipes way to complicated. You need to focus on the specific ester and hormone more. There is no need for multiple oils. This is just you beating on your chest like someone making a 4 ester quad blend at 444mg/ml saying "See! See what I've done!"

Focus on esters and hormones and have standard oil recipes and recipes with the % of EO and Guaiacol for high mg/hard to hold gear and just leave it at that. And if you did research the best test E recipe has no BB in it at all and is painless. With no EO or Guai. You are wasting a lot of time researching how to make this process look as complicated as possible for some reason I don't know why. With all that BB and EO and Guaiacol you are using you are going to be eating through filters like nothing. And no red blooded straight bodybuilding American male refers to his gf as his significant other. I have no idea what that is about either. You have some deep seeded egomaniac issues with this elaborate post bro. Have a nice night.

I use numedica usp grade mct oil. Comes in a glass bottle and has been working stellar for me. Sure it's $40-$50 for 1000ml which is expensive compared to other oil but whatever. For a homebrew guy that's a ton!! It's easy to work with and has severed it's purpose. I haven't gone crazy searching for other usp grade mct oils for a better price really.

My latest blend is 100mg prop/ 175mg cyp per ml.
My buddy makes 100 prop/100cyp/100enth.
Lol he actually did make a 440 mg/ml test blend. I called it thunderfuck 440 cause it had some bite!
Another buddy just made some enth at 500mg/ml in mct no eo or guicol. I didn't try that yet. He did let me have some 600mg/ml eq. No bite at all with no eo or guicol and flowed through a 25g pin

Here are my thoughts. Guys use EO to help lower viscosity mostly and help to prevent crashing when pushing the envelope mg/ml wise. Or trying to make some crazy blend.

If u can achieve the low viscosity with mct oil then why use the eo at all??

Like I just said my buddy made 500mg/ml test e and 600mg/ml eq without eo.....
Why put that shit into your body if u don't have to use it for thin gear??

I just don't get the want to use eo.....

Why filter cold? U have to heat it anyway. Use the hot oil to your advantage! If u wanna heat then cool
For a shock to bacteria do it after u have bottled IMHO.

Guys get far too wrapped up and this shit and try to re-invent the wheel.

Last edited:
Your recipes are based on short esters and long ester? Test E and Test C are both long esters and real Test C crashes at anything higher than 200mg while Test E can be made at 350-400mg/ml with a standard oil recipe. Acetate and propionate are both short esters but acetates are much harder to hold especially test. I think you are making these standardized recipes way to complicated. You need to focus on the specific ester and hormone more. There is no need for multiple oils. This is just you beating on your chest like someone making a 4 ester quad blend at 444mg/ml saying "See! See what I've done!"

Focus on esters and hormones and have standard oil recipes and recipes with the % of EO and Guaiacol for high mg/hard to hold gear and just leave it at that. And if you did research the best test E recipe has no BB in it at all and is painless. With no EO or Guai. You are wasting a lot of time researching how to make this process look as complicated as possible for some reason I don't know why. With all that BB and EO and Guaiacol you are using you are going to be eating through filters like nothing. And no red blooded straight bodybuilding American male refers to his gf as his significant other. I have no idea what that is about either. You have some deep seeded egomaniac issues with this elaborate post bro. Have a nice night.

I think you missed the fact that I haven't started production yet and posted this data that I have compiled and thought up to get people's opinions before I started. I'm not trying to do something ridiculous and just make shit as complex as possible just for the sake of bragging. I specified what I wanted to use, and the purposes behind it.

You took what I am talking about the completely wrong way. I have even specified how I have no interest going to high concentrations. I do not wish to do something crazy to brag about -- so its not as you said about me wanting to beat on my chest. I simply want to figure the best combination of everything to ensure the least amount of pain.

I have also said in posts above how I will be starting simple/small and then building up to see where it works the best. If it works best and has no pain whatsoever very simple with only one oil and zero solvents, then it will be left at that. However, I did a lot of research because I take this seriously, and wanted to see what people thought. I don't take making something to inject into myself as something small and without risk. The whole point of me moving to home production is so I know precisely what I'm putting into my body, what quality it is, and how sterile it is. Though price is a great reason, its not the main reason.

I have also said how these are just the general recipes for now, and how it would be best to be tweaked for hormone/ester as case-to-case. But since I haven't started homebrewing, I haven't had that chance yet. Though I certainly look forward to it.

As for the multiple oils, basskiller has even discussed that (and how he likes safflower the most, which is the main reason I wish to try it). He seems incredible intelligent a great source of information. While I know its not required, I don't see the reason in doing tests in tiny quantities to see if I can improve it for myself, if I feel it still needs improvement when I get to that point.

I have pointed out how I am more concerned with the short esters that are more known for pain (Test Prop & Tren Ace), as I will be doing ED injections with them. So its important to nail them down right. I have read the posts about people using tiny quantities of BB and Test E coming out fine, though I haven't read about people using none. So while you take an attitude with me and try to accomplish something that I don't understand, I will say thank you for that information. I have added it to my notes and I will definitely remember that for when I need to brew Test E.

I was originally concerned about the EO eating the filters, but I have read from multiple sources that PVDF handles EO just fine. I'm sure guaiacol is a different story though, since people call it a "super-solvent". I can also order PTFE without an issue if it turns out EO is the best course of action for me, and the PVDF filters don't hold up as well as I read they would.

I have no idea why you're attacking me and taking such an attitude towards me man. I'm currently waiting several weeks for some of my equipment to be shipped in, and what better way to spend the time than further educate myself on the subject? Its extremely ignorant to just assume what works for everyone else will work best for me -- everyone is different. But that is where I will be starting and moving from there (just with different oils apparently). So why not theorize and ask for opinions on the data I have compiled and thought up as solutions to prevalent issues? I know plenty of people that call their girlfriends "significant other", "better half", "lady", "woman", "bitch", whatever. I don't see what that comments accomplishes. I'm about to make the move to make her my fiance, so for now I feel what I said fits better. I guess you just met your first "red blooded straight bodybuilding American male" that calls his woman that. As for my "deep seeded egomaniac issues", I feel this is more the opposite. I even posted how I hope everything I posted would assist people (if not the recipes, the purposes behind the reasons of selection). I saw it as an easier way for people to find specific data in one area, rather than digging through 100 posts to find each little bit. I have received multiple PM's and reps saying that the post was very helpful to them. Though I guess it could be argued that you're correct if I wanted the praise and shit... But whatever. I really don't care how I'm perceived.

All in all bro, I appreciate you posting what you did since it pointed out a few things. The fact you were of assistance and then turned a bit grouchy lets me know you either just had a huge injection of test, or you're currently dieting lol. Either way bro, thank you for the help. Though the personal attacks didn't really contribute anything.

I use numedica usp grade mct oil. Comes in a glass bottle and has been working stellar for me. Sure it's $40-$50 for 1000ml which is expensive compared to other oil but whatever. For a homebrew guy that's a ton!! It's easy to work with and has severed it's purpose. I haven't gone crazy searching for other usp grade mct oils for a better price really.

My latest blend is 100mg prop/ 175mg cyp per ml.
My buddy makes 100 prop/100cyp/100enth.
Lol he actually did make a 440 mg/ml test blend. I called it thunderfuck 440 cause it had some bite!
Another buddy just made some enth at 500mg/ml in mct no eo or guicol. I didn't try that yet. He did let me have some 600mg/ml eq. No bite at all with no eo or guicol and flowed through a 25g pin

Here are my thoughts. Guys use EO to help lower viscosity mostly and help to prevent crashing when pushing the envelope mg/ml wise. Or trying to make some crazy blend.

If u can achieve the low viscosity with mct oil then why use the eo at all??

Like I just said my buddy made 500mg/ml test e and 600mg/ml eq without eo.....
Why put that shit into your body if u don't have to use it for thin gear??

I just don't get the want to use eo.....

Why filter cold? U have to heat it anyway. Use the hot oil to your advantage! If u wanna heat then cool
For a shock to bacteria do it after u have bottled IMHO.

Guys get far too wrapped up and this shit and try to re-invent the wheel.

I'll need to check it out bro. I've been looking at fractionated coconut oil, and it seems to run about $30-35 per 4L or something around there. I'll see whats up and check it out. And thats really not that bad compared to some other carrier oils! It definitely will last a long time for anyone that homebrews for personal use as well. Plus I firmly believe you get what you pay for. If you pay a cheap price thats equivalent to cheap, shitty oil, that is what you'll get. So I have no issue spending a bit more on good oil. Though I certainly won't waste money on pre-filtered oils lol.

That sounds like a pretty good mix that you make. And its completely painless? And all you used was the MCT, BA, and BB? That sounds pretty awesome! How often do you inject it?

You have talked me into buying some of the MCT oil to test out. Its much cheaper the CSO lol. I have heard EQ is a great thing to mix with the more painful injections as it will make them less so. But thats a pretty high concentration of it lol. I wonder how the Test E is though. I personally don't see the point in making super high concentrations, as I don't mind using a bit more oil. But maybe after some good time of homebrewing and figuring what works best, maybe I'll decide to do the same thing to cut down on the total volume I inject. But I'm not at the point where its massive quantities all the time. I'm sure if I were to start doing large quantities daily, my opinion would probably change lol.

You are 100% correct bro. If I can achieve no PIP/discomfort through MCT's alone without any EO, bet your ass I'm going that route and leaving out any EO! As I've already said, I'm not trying to do any super high concentrations and shit. But again, if I decide to do that one day and the MCT's are working perfectly at the normal concentrations, then I'll fuck with mixing the two. If solvents aren't required at all for me, then I defintely won't use them. I don't want to put more shit in my body than necessary.

I have nothing against hot filtering at all. I just don't like how some people keep it at high temperatures after its already completely mixed, just for it to run through the filter faster. I would rather ensure no oxidation/damage occurs to the hormones from it remaining hot just for a filtration thats 10-20 minutes faster... One of the reasons of me getting the filtration assembly I did was so I wouldn't have to worry about the stress from the pressure. Honestly, I care more about the end quality and how sterile the end solution is than the speed it takes to make it. I'd rather spend 12 hours making a perfect product, than a single hour for a quick and damaged product.

Understand that I'm NOT saying you damage your hormones. You made it clear you keep it at/lower than 150, so I'm sure you don't. I'm more talking about some of the methods I've read other people use... I've even read about some dudes sticking it in the microwave if it cools off before going through the filter lol. I will admit that I don't know for sure if that damages it or not... But I would think it does.

Concerning the heat then quick cool to shock kill the bacteria, do you feel warming it and then sticking in the fridge makes the temperature change fast enough? From what I understand of the actual process used for milk and what not, is an extremely rapid change of temperature... If what you say successfully DOES kill more bacteria without any ill effects to the hormones, I will definitely be stealing that method from you!

Sorry didn't have time to read all posts, just your original and aa few others, I agree with endomorph47 I too use 50/50 GSO/EO , I alternate pinning sites, so when i hit my delts I dont want a t thick finished product sitting in my delts, infact I dont want a thick product sitting anywhere in my body, thats why I go 50/50, on everything, plus t flows thru a 25ga. Pin nicely. I use straight E.O. on my short esters. I too did years of research before I tried homebrew, my first wa Finaplix, which is alot more difficult then straight powder, (props to basskiller for his guidance on fina) so powder was a breeze. I lie the fact that I KNOW my brew is sterile, properly dosed, and I know EXACTLY whats in it. Plus its fun and cost effective. Welcome to ironmag. Bro....

Back