• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Delt injection

Pyroclastic

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've always done glutes. I really want to try the shoulders. How would I go about doing it safely. Is there a general rule of thumb? Also is it true when you site inject that area can grow better?

25g x 1" pin in the outer middle head, the largest part. If you go too far forward of back it will hurt ilke a mofo! or too far forward you could get it in-between the muscle then it will run down your arm. The temporary swelling is from the oil injected in the site.

25g x 1" pin in the outer middle head, the largest part. If you go too far forward of back it will hurt ilke a mofo! or too far forward you could get it in-between the muscle then it will run down your arm. The temporary swelling is from the oil injected in the site.

run down the arm hahaha ive had that too many times. its annoying but easy to deal with. just thought it was funny you mentioned that. delt injections are slightly easy tho, just tilt to the side, use the other arms across your upper chest and stick it in. i get a pump sometimes if its hard to hold on to.

I use 27g .5" for delts, but I also keep it below 1ml. I basically use them for something like pinning tren ED. If I'm pinning EOD or less there's no point in delts or quads. Glutes and VG can take 12ml a week on an 8 day rotation

Back