• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Favorite Position

exerciseordie

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright let's hear it. Everyone has that one position they switch to when its time to get their nut. For instance after the second time in one day I can only get mine in doggy. Like to watch that ass come back at me. Seems like at 1400 mg of test I'm unstoppable in bed too. I feel like that terminator of the bed room. Sciroxx Hex for the win!

regular or reverse cowgirl. I love watchin those tig ol bitties.

Doggy is a fav but if I've had a killer leg wo then maybe a reverse CG.

Oh this is very true! Reverse CG on a couch while I'm sitting up....heaven

I like to get a girl liquored up real good then go for the classic toboggan, where you're fucking her from behind and you "accidentally" knock her to the floor, then ride her down a flight of stairs.

Standing at the end of the bed with her on her back with ass hanging off the bed and me holding her legs up to her shoulders.

Only backfired on me once when I pulled one of her muscles before anniversary beach trip.

IML Gear Cream!
Cowgirl with a squirter. Reverse cowgirl otherwise.

Cowgirl with two handfuls of C-cup titties.

Missionary unless she knows how to move, then her on top

Doggy and on her side, legs bent. You can really hold onto that top thigh

Cleveland steamer. Wait... Is that a position???

^^ no

im about to coyly go sk for a back rub then stick my ass in the air and hope for doggy

Get Shredded!
I like em all.
On her back, feet by her head. Very effective.
And her on her side, bottom leg straight, top one bent. Hands full of ass and boobage.

I like em all.
On her back, feet by her head. Very effective.
And her on her side, bottom leg straight, top one bent. Hands full of ass and boobage.

You must be a beast! I can barely do half that shit before the rigor mortis sets in.

I like a rotation of 69, missionary and doggy. I can't just pick one.

I don't like missionary unless she really rotates her hips back so I can really get in there

Cowgirl with a squirter. Reverse cowgirl otherwise.
Funny you said squirted, the first one I had I was hammered as fuck and it was my buddy's ex. We were drunk as shit and she was riding my dick next thing I know she's screaming my name and my face and chest were soaked I was sitting there like... Wtf just happened.

Reverse cowgirl is my fav though.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, I toss a pillow under her rear to elevate her or we sometimes use the wedge. Best piece of sex furniture I have ever bought.

http://www.amazon.com/Wedge-Plus-Si...1&sr=1-15&keywords=liberator+wedge/ramp+combo

I do the pillow under the ass thing with my girl and holy shit does it ever make a difference... Feels amazing.

Missionary while your standing at the edge of the bed..... and her friend sitting on her face. My least favorite is being pegged, no bueno.

depends on the girl i'm with. we just ended things last friday with the one i've been dating for the past year. it was missionary with her, she had amazing pelvic muscle control and could clamp down hard in that position. my on/off for the past few years it's always doggy. the short little muscular chick that i've gotten with a few times it's reverse cowgirl, watching that muscular little ass work itself up and down always does it for me with her, and then the tiny little 90 lb indian chick that i use for booty calls it's always cowgirl, she goes crazy and let her work it all out of me.

Back