• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tri-Test 400?

jfreshxo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Was just wondering if anyone has tried tri-test 400. Was thinking on trying it. Was thinking a half ml every 3 days, so about 400mg a week. Was going to get a 10ml vial and go for about 8-10 weeks. Just wanted to know what YOU thought of it if you have tried it. Thanks!

I've got some myself. Haven't tried it yet but got it stashed away . I mean I'm sure it would do the same thing as test 250 at 400mg a week lol test is test. First cycle?

Yeah, I just got done with a prohormone cycle about 2 months ago, kept a good amount of gains, ran a serm. But first injectable cycle, yes. Wbu?

I've only done a couple myself. Never messed with any pro hormones though. I would suggest 500mg a week for 10-12 weeks that's what I my first time and had great results. Using Aromasin as my AI..12.5mg ED

I didn't. I chose the option to blast and cruise. Cruising at 200mg a week and doing great. Gonna cruise a while then get some HCG and get free test levels back in check and hit it hard again.

None to speak of. I ran my cycle on one brand of gear an both test e...so same oil. Ran out after cycle so started cruising on a new brand I had that was cyp which is long ester so totally interchangeable with enth and I've been getting acne on my chest and back. Got a new order in and off that oil so we will see if that's what it was or not. But that is absolutely it.

Was just wondering if anyone has tried tri-test 400. Was thinking on trying it. Was thinking a half ml every 3 days, so about 400mg a week. Was going to get a 10ml vial and go for about 8-10 weeks. Just wanted to know what YOU thought of it if you have tried it. Thanks!

There are different variations of tri test type mixes. What exactly is in yours? running any long ester 8 weeks is a waste IMHO.

There are different variations of tri test type mixes. What exactly is in yours? running any long ester 8 weeks is a waste IMHO.

This thread wreaks of newb. Do some research and if you are serious, get yourself a single ester test like Test E or Test C, run it at 500-600 for 12 weeks like is in the first cycle sticky and call it a day. Clearly you need to read that sticky and memorize it.

IML Gear Cream!
This thread wreaks of newb. Do some research and if you are serious, get yourself a single ester test like Test E or Test C, run it at 500-600 for 12 weeks like is in the first cycle sticky and call it a day. Clearly you need to read that sticky and memorize it.
I asked what peoples opinions were on the steroid itself.

I agree with oufinny on this if it's your first cycle stick to a single ester. In regards to the question it's a blend/sust substance so if you can be meticulous and pin the right amount ed or eod day it's good in my opinion but if your not able to pin frequently then your better off sticking to a long ester to keep bloods level. Just my 2cents

I asked what peoples opinions were on the steroid itself.

And I asked you what particular blend you were referring to.

If its the usual tri test mix of Enanthate, Cypionate, and propionate then I'd say it sucks. Unles you are pinning it EOD and looking to run a shit ton of test then its pointless. Noobs need to stick to single ester test. Shit, even if its prop. Keep it simple.

Back