• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Over ear headphones

Deuce

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone use over ear headphones for lifting? I'm getting tired of tearing my buds out and having to adjust them.

Been looking at audio-technica, sennheiser, stuff like that. Only problem I've seen is the cords are like 10 feet.

Any ideas?

Anyone use over ear headphones for lifting? I'm getting tired of tearing my buds out and having to adjust them.

Been looking at audio-technica, sennheiser, stuff like that. Only problem I've seen is the cords are like 10 feet.

Any ideas?

I had to stop using my iPod b/c I would pull the buds out of my ears... By pulling the cord. I need wireless headphones, but my bipod doesn't do Bluetooth, so meh.

those over ear thing look like 1980's rejects...I can't do it. I need to be aware of my surroundings to some degree to lift - can't do it in sensory deprivation.

Thanks for input. I gotta have my iPod tho. My gym plays some old timie awful shit all day.

Anybody else?

I have senheisers, but only use them in planes and poker. They were 400$. I did just buy a pair at tj max for 35, beats over ear, and they are great. No super long cord but not too short and can handle sweat and still stay on

I wear some ironman brand ones I bought from target. They go around my ear. Perfect for me.

I couldn't wear over the ear because I sweat buckets in the gym. I'd ruin those shits the first workout

Yea I don't always sweat a ton but full over the ears might be too much.

Those throne ones are pretty cool tho I've only got an iPod Classic I listen to

IML Gear Cream!
I got some in-ear monsters, they have a hook over the ear to keep em in. Always get an extra warrentee, they'll replace them with the smallest rip or break and if you're going to buy pricy headphones it's worth it.

Klipsch bluetooth headphones have become my go to headphones! No long wire to worry about, No dropping my phone etc...Sync up is as simple as pressing a button, I leave my phone in my gym bag and can flip through songs from the controls on the ear piece...

That sounds pretty nice. I'm gonna have to break down and get my music on my phone it sounds

Over the ears will rip off too my bruda, anything with a cord you know. I just do the earbuds but I put the cord behind me so I don't catch it on stuff at the gym.

Look up a company called Jay Bird and they have a wireless set called bluebuds x they are fucking great

I'll check those out. Thanks brother.

I actually rip mine out more with cord down my back. I rock mine down the front

I loved my dr dre beats wireless but dropped them on a dead lift session and they broke. Not built very well that's for sure.

I quit using expensive ones because they always stop working I'm thinking due to sweat now I just buy cheap sony buds can't go wrong mang

Starting to think I'll stick with my $7 Panasonic buds. They're great other than I pull them out

Id rather use cheap buds in the gym and nice expensive ones like bose for when im producing some beats at home. No point in bringing a pair of 200 dollars headphones to get sweat in them and eventually ruin them.

get dat pump!

I have and didnt like them. They seem to fall off too easy and I have a fat head

Yea not to mention I'd probably get tired of lugging around bigger ones.

I didn't plan on getting high end ones anyway. Just like 50-70 dollar range but I think I'll just stay with my cheap ones

I have wired beats but run the cord under my shirt to my shorts. Problem solved

I do run my cord under. It sticks and I still pull it off with weights. I get wild in there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wear some ironman brand ones I bought from target. They go around my ear. Perfect for me.

I couldn't wear over the ear because I sweat buckets in the gym. I'd ruin those shits the first workout

↑ them ones; I love em.

I've went through ALOT of headphones, but no muffs. I bought my iphone5 in February and this set is the best set I've ever owned. Never had a problem besides the cord twisting and me having to untwist every 20 minutes. But like someone said TJmaxx is a great place to find headphones also groupon app has really good deals on headphones.

Muffs would make me feel like I'm carrying ab original boom box on my shoulder while trying to lift heavy shit.

The gym is my church, the iron is my god.

Back