• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Slin Pinning AAS...and in the chest

wrekem

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
recently started after a convo i had with a fellow bodybuilder in the gym about EOD compared to ED pinning and WHY people choose EOD. so i decided to do ED pins with slin pins, i right now in contest prep do 1ml of tren and 1ml of mast prop as i am 8 weeks out to showtime. so two shots a day with slin pins. for 700mg each a week. i rather enjoy it, the process and the results.

but i decided to try my chest as a rotation site. and HOLY SHIT was in painful afterwards. so god damn sore...seems normal now and what not..but am unsure if i wanna do it again, as i contemplate whether it was just because its a virgin site for injects.

anyone else do pinning this way and how do you rotate your sites? just looking for feedback

Its doable. .... I have had good luck with a 5/8 slin in the pec as long as I use 1cc or less.

i use 27g for my pecs just dont go to close to nipple no one wants oil chilling in there

ive gone up to 2ml in pecs but never any higher

i did a 29g 1/2" with tren..might also be the thing about it lol

i use 29g 1/2" in my pecs, tren, and mast, i tried prop a few times but got wicked pip in my pecs from it. i pin front and medial delts, quads, glutes, lats, etc.

I pin right in the middle of my pec with a 29 g when I do it. Keep the volume reasonable though. Too much oil and it feels really tight when you flex.

I like 5/8th" pin 25ga at the moment. From the top edge of the nipple I go just over an inch up towards face and just over an inch towards the middle of the chest. Basically right near the middle as heavy said.

I use the 5/8th, and dimple the skin to make sure its making the most of that 5/8". I stay 1mL and under because it can feel tightm

Back