• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

AY Service Recently

oakland84

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone else been having problems with AY recently. My last 4 orders were all delayed or they forgot to ship and they forgot products which i still have not recieved. Before that they were on time and solid.
Gear is great but the service has been pretty bad recently. Anyone else experiencing this?

4 posts and 4 orders? Sounds like a jealous competitor with an axe to grind. AY so clearly hits the ball out of the park compared to the competition, it still hasn't landed yet.

I have not been contacted by this so called customer with any issues.

4 posts and 4 orders? Sounds like a jealous competitor with an axe to grind. AY so clearly hits the ball out of the park compared to the competition, it still hasn't landed yet.

:jerkit:...jd have some :coffee:

Sounds like the labmax guy:coffee:

Or the gh15 shmuck

IML Gear Cream!
This is odd for sure.

The only issue I had on my last order was TIPP was backordered and for that I got an extra vial for my troubles.

No details about his so called problems and only a couple of posts, must be a competitor or something,

This isnt an attack on AY guys. I dont have only 4 orders i have well over 10. My past $ have been delayed and missing gear. I can easily provide the emails to AY here if you dont believe me. The only reason I have 4 posts is bc im trying to get my post count up to switch to olympus. If ur prices are gonna be that high ur delivery and service better be up to par every time. You want the emails let me kno

If you truly have issues why have you not contacted me or Pitt? Email me.

Last edited:
Just for future reference if you are having issues take it up with the reps and see if they can get it resolved for you first.

If not satisfied or issues not resolved then put it in open forums but you gotta give these guys a chance to fix it for you.

This is odd for sure.

The only issue I had on my last order was TIPP was backordered and for that I got an extra vial for my troubles.

No details about his so called problems and only a couple of posts, must be a competitor or something,

Yea, my last two orders were also delayed due to products being on backorder. She must like you more because I didn't get any extra goodies haha

Would've been nice to have an email sent my way to let me know of the delay (which I'm totally okay with and completely understand). But overall, I'm very happy with AY's products/service.

I highly recommend her gear! :)

Yea, didnt even know thats possible im never on here. Wasnt trying to put em down just trying to see if anyone else had the same issues. Thanks will definately do that in the future. Ill post an update shortly.

This is the first time I've ever seen someone saying they were trying to meet the standards to order from OP because of problems with AY.... </sarcasm>

For the record I had a problem once 6 months ago and the doubled my order and told me to keep it. I'm still pinning that npp! Every other time everything was spot on. This post doesn't really add up.

Get Shredded!
As a longtime customer of AY exclusively it just does not add up at all . I just got a pak let's see about 3 weeks ago . Set a new T/A record . That's on top of many others over time . The only delay I was aware of was around the awesome sale that was around Memorial weekend if memory servers . We were notified up front that they were swamped and T/A would be a little longer . Don't know what more could be asked than that . Once in a while as orders go with anyone I am missing an item or it is out of stock and a simple email fixed that if she was not already aware of it and I received it pronto . Why did you not reach out to Pittsburg or JD ? That IS the protocol for dealing with these issues on ASF peroid BEFORE posting it on the open board . and the fact that you did not do this makes your claim highly suspect ! Claims of having an email to post , never understood what this proves . Anyone can make an e mail on the computer saying anything . How are you trying to get your posts up ? Takes all of 4 min to get posts up , there are multiple threads for just that . I really don't know you at all BUT I do know AY pretty well and I know how she does business . No one else is having any issues , so she just picked you to mess up on ? You see my point . And lastly something I find very strange is you are getting your post count up to switch from AY to OP ? So you have been using AY's gear and you want to go to op's ? That's especially hard to get my head around and no offence to OP meant but really ?
One other thing I have to comment on as I am very passionate about this is : do you even begin to appreciate how extensive her list is ? Who else has a list that has as many products as her's and at such quality ? The amount of work to keep this all in stock all the time is beyond my ability to comprehend . Frankly if I had to wait a month to get half my order at a time I would be grateful just to get it at all , it's that good !

Last edited:
How is it this joker can order from AY and I can't get on the fucking list!!!! Life is not fair.

just emailed you jersey
There you go OP , now things will be handled . just contact the help that is always there for you and things are quickly sorted out . I did not mean to come off attacking you but you must understand my skepticism . I am glad you are being taken care of .

can I take this guys spot on the AY list?

Just for future reference if you are having issues take it up with the reps and see if they can get it resolved for you first.

If not satisfied or issues not resolved then put it in open forums but you gotta give these guys a chance to fix it for you.

Always!! Putting it on blast first creates suspicion and diminishes credibility of poster. If the objective is to get your situation addressed, then contact reps. If it's to stir the pot...well, don't need it.

Back