• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

why does a door handle from china arrive

Sheriv

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
at my door in 7 days but gears takes a month...

pretty much identical packaging too...

car door handle , not house...for clarification

why do the new noodz pics you owe me take a decade to arrive..the old ones look all pasty and i cant see them well..

Customs. You know they xray that shit :hmm:

at my door in 7 days but gears takes a month...

pretty much identical packaging too...

car door handle , not house...for clarification

Cuz there isnt a chain of guys wanting to step on door handles;)

you think they xray it and see a door handle and go "boring" and just send it through

then see a box with an assload of vials or powder and think..."heh, lets keep this for 20 days and really fuck with em" "hey merle, check to see how many times they check tracking on this one, I've got 30 bucks on 28 times"

:thinking:

^ i honestly think they sometimes steal contents as well... especially my god damn ritalin.. thank god for friends with add...

get dat pump!

IML Gear Cream!
you think they xray it and see a door handle and go "boring" and just send it through

then see a box with an assload of vials or powder and think..."heh, lets keep this for 20 days and really fuck with em" "hey merle, check to see how many times they check tracking on this one, I've got 30 bucks on 28 times"

:thinking:

GOOD 1 :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

More importantly it takes me 2 days to give you a recipe but takes me 8 to get you the ingredients....Sorry Sherbear:kiss:

I'm just gonna take a wild shot in the dark here, but I'm guessing your doorknob purchase didn't involve an illicit transaction through an underground black market of goods that are subject to stringent regulations and crippling penalties enforced by a federal agency with billions of dollars at its disposal to investigate and prosecute alleged offenders to the harshest extent of the law, both domestically and abroad.

That's just my thought, for what it's worth. Who knows, maybe I'm underestimating the fed's concern regarding international doorknob trafficking.

..i wish this would arrive at my door in 7 days..... ;)

253e2879eb43f87b609ae7c0c6494d9c.jpg

why do the new noodz pics you owe me take a decade to arrive..the old ones look all pasty and i cant see them well..

LOL, I'm sure the pics are just fine. That little gal is pretty damn cute.

I'm just gonna take a wild shot in the dark here, but I'm guessing your doorknob purchase didn't involve an illicit transaction through an underground black market of goods that are subject to stringent regulations and crippling penalties enforced by a federal agency with billions of dollars at its disposal to investigate and prosecute alleged offenders to the harshest extent of the law, both domestically and abroad.

That's just my thought, for what it's worth. Who knows, maybe I'm underestimating the fed's concern regarding international doorknob trafficking.

right but how do they KNOW..the packaging is the same

Liquids are not supposed to go on planes bottom line. So I would imagine most shippers send ground just to stay legal and not to be subject to any type of mandatory or periodic searches. If the guy checking packages for planes shakes your package and thinks there is liquid in there. He will open it and check. Besides that they are just damn slow.

Because supply and demand as well as all the hoops being jumped through and eyes that are watching. The biggest deal is supply and demand basically how fast can the product be produced and how many people want it. You are fighting against other to get this product where as you do not have as much competition on the door handle. Mlg kind of showed how fast supply can dwindle and catching up is hard to do. Also the limbo of Feds opening the product taking pictures and sending it to you so you and the supplier do not know they are gathering everidence against the supplier. So you get your gear the Feds get evidence and supplier gets in trouble eventually.

I bet a bmw door handle breaks every 12 seconds...cheap pos.

Upside is its super easy to change

I bet a bmw door handle breaks every 12 seconds...cheap pos.

Upside is its super easy to change

On a related note, can we check out an up-to-date pic of your ass?

Just curious how things are going.

no...but they do when you buy aftermarket because you know its just gonna break again in a few months

:coffee:

Back