• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

high calorie shakes

tuffg

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking for some different recipes for high calorie shakes instead of spending the money on weight gainers. I've used the the same shake long enough I dread even making them..

1 cup low fat milk
1 banana
2 heaping tbls peanut butter
1 cup raw oats
2 scoops whey
tbls olive oil
different mixed berries sometimes for different flavor

If my calculations right its about 900 calories

could add cottage cheese or greek yogurt for extra protein

if you could afford it buy a gainer and add that with what u just mentioned

could switch out the peanut butter for almonds slices they blend easy

use eggwhite too

you pretty much got the standard mix for gainer shakes bro lol just tweaking it is all u can do (flavor, some foods switched, more or less of certain foods)

grind your oats and keep the same 1 cup, 2 scoops of protein + 1 cup of ground oats + 16oz's of 2% milk = 1219 calories, mix in peanut butter and a banana to break 1500 calories.

Both recipes I'm seeing are really close to what I drink. Don't think there's many different ways lol. I add plain Greek yogurt to mine though

I've used whole eggs in mine, but obviously egg whites if you're trying to watch you're fat intake, Greek yogurt is a great addition you can use the yogurt with the fruit in it as well which adds flavor but be careful because some of them are high in sugar

I make mine with 1 cup oats milk 2 scoops protein 2 spoons p b some honey and fresh fruit .I get 1500 calories but the oats make it real gritty maybe my blender sucks.

I guess my blender sucks too, mines always gritty with a clump of oats at the bottom unless I just kill it..lol.I"ll definitely take note of all that was mentioned and try different variations,try keepin it mixed up a little..Thanks for your input guys

I guess my blender sucks too, mines always gritty with a clump of oats at the bottom unless I just kill it..lol.I"ll definitely take note of all that was mentioned and try different variations,try keepin it mixed up a little..Thanks for your input guys

Nutribullet is where it's at. Love that damn thing.

Sent via Tapatalk Pro.

I have a vita-mix pro series. Blends anything.

I can't do milk so that hurts my calories a bit.

Usually:
1 scoop Whey - chocolate
1 scoop Caesin- chocolate
1 scoop of a gainer- chocolate
2 TBS PButter
1/2 bannana
2 TBS Coconut Oil
3-4 TBS choc malt ovaltene
Ice
water
5-8 ounces of almond milk

IML Gear Cream!
if you're grinding your oats, i have by far had the best luck with a nice food processor. i usually grind about 36 cups in one sitting and keep them in a big storage container for easy access when prepping shakes.

No clue how many calories but...

2 scoops protein
12oz skim milk
1 cup oats (blended beforehand)
1 tbsp peanut butter
1 banana

I use virgin olive oil in my shakes because of the omegas,a few vitamins and it is an anti-inflammatory,also suppose to help with blood pressure..Octupi how many calories you getting in that shake and why the coconut oil?

1180 cal

Fat = 50.9g
satur 28.1
polyun 2.2
monoun 2.1
Trans 0.0
Chol = 54 mg
Sodium = 960mg
Total Carbs = 117.1g
Protein = 71g

I use Coconut oil because of the MCT's in it.
The medium chain triglycerides in coconut oil have been shown to increase 24 hour energy expenditure by as much as 5%, potentially leading to significant weight loss over the long term.

I like good fats and olive oil and coconut oil are my main go to for that.

Back