• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

100 ml Asia pharma Testosterone only 550$--1 guy only! shipped!

yes and only 1 guy! let me see who is most smart here..;)

Here's my thoughts, yes its a fair price but how do I know the gear is proper? After getting screwed out of 1500$ from uncle z and just a few weeks ago again 30 vials from MLG I kinda got a sour taste in my mouth. I really want to believe that you can get properly brewed aas threw an online source but the truth is the only good gear I have had has been from a local source. I mean id love to be proven wrong but at what cost????

Here's my thoughts, yes its a fair price but how do I know the gear is proper? After getting screwed out of 1500$ from uncle z and just a few weeks ago again 30 vials from MLG I kinda got a sour taste in my mouth. I really want to believe that you can get properly brewed aas threw an online source but the truth is the only good gear I have had has been from a local source. I mean id love to be proven wrong but at what cost????

WP and Asia Pharma is 1000000% legitimate good gear. Vets Mods hell everyone that's used it can agree with that. You would be making a smart move to get their gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WP and Asia Pharma is 1000000% legitimate good gear. Vets Mods hell everyone that's used it can agree with that. You would be making a smart move to get their gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will second that. Been running WPs Prop since last Monday and I'd say it's great stuff

man if you cant see after 4 years how much positive and none negative post about asia pharma,then sorry i cant help..go buy WHEY proteins!

IML Gear Cream!
man if you cant see after 4 years how much positive and none negative post about asia pharma,then sorry i cant help..go buy WHEY proteins!

This might be the clearest and most straight forward post WP has ever written!

You been taking English classes bro? J/k

yeah..
bro but wp know to talk 5 languages..not only 1 like most English guys ;)

Hey, I'll Never give you a hard time about that. I have never had a problem understanding your posts. But your last post was funny and VERY easy to understand. :thumbsup:

And true, I only know 1.1 languages(very little Spanish, lol)

Fair question. However, WP, just sent a MASSIVE amount of free test prop to like 20 people; yah, I got on that bandwagon. I only just pinned once today but I'll keep giving my feed back for the next two weeks as I increase the dose. Yes, I am INTIMATELY, familiar with testosterone (he's my buddy; we even fish together). The prop will show in 4-6 days if it's underdosed; which I'm sure it isn't. If I had an extr 550 this post would be closed I can tell you that.

Fair question. However, WP, just sent a MASSIVE amount of free test prop to like 20 people; yah, I got on that bandwagon. I only just pinned once today but I'll keep giving my feed back for the next two weeks as I increase the dose. Yes, I am INTIMATELY, familiar with testosterone (he's my buddy; we even fish together). The prop will show in 4-6 days if it's underdosed; which I'm sure it isn't. If I had an extr 550 this post would be closed I can tell you that.

thanks for honest reviews!
i cant believe 1 guy on 2 forums cant be so smart to grab that madd offer for only 550$..omfg

still open for first guy!
who order is today,will get gift 5 boxes alprazolam !!!!!
TODAY SUNDAY OFFER ONLY!

Get Shredded!

Brother, you're not going to find any UGL that makes bettr gear than AP. No one ever disputes the quality of AP (look around), but the price. However, at $55 a vial, it is a great deal. You will be very happy--trust me.

128 post moderator. Trust him.

Of course, I could direct him to my other 35,000+ posts, but is that really necesary? Come on, bro. You really going to start this again? You know what I said was true.

I can back up what Mike Arnold said asia pharma is top quality gear you wont find much other UGL that tests as high quality as the stuff from asia that world-pharma sells. If anyone doesn't believe what is said in this thread simply do some research yourself and you will see asia pharma is quality.

At just over $50 a vial this is a huge bargain!

guys don't offer me 450 over pm..show some respect!
for 450 go buy UGL that made in garage and ship domestic ! ;)

Back