• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

Bodybuilding use of MK-0677 has shown a potent increase of GH within their system

basskiller

search, read, learn
Registered
Reaction score
My personality is who I am, My attitude is who you
Get Shredded!
[/B]The potential application of small molecules in GH therapy has recently become a topic of increasing interest. The spiroindoline MK-0677, the benzolactam L-692,429, and the peptides, GHRP-6and Hexarelin, have been shown to possess potent and selective GH-secretory activity in several species including human.
Moreover, MK-0677 being a synthetic GH secretagogues act on a signal transduction pathway distinct from that of GHRH. A specific high affinity binding site in porcine and rat anterior pituitary membranes that mediates the activity of these secretagogues has now been identified.

The binding affinity of these structurally diverse growth hormone secretagogues is tightly correlated with GH-secretory activity. The binding is Mg(2+)-dependent, is inhibited by GTP-gamma-S, and is not displaced by GHRH and Somatostatin.

The receptor is distinct from that for GHRH and has the properties of a new G-protein-coupled receptor. It is speculated that these GH secretagogues mimic an unidentified natural hormone that regulates GH secretion in concert with GHRH and Somatostatin.

What’s this all mean to the bodybuilder?

MK-0677, L-692,429, and the peptides, GHRP-6 and Hexarelin, have been shown to possess potent GH activity in our bodies. By using them, we increase the growth hormone activity in our system.

Last edited:
Nice post. Is there a reason ghrp-2 and ipam were excluded?

Back