• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test cyp/hcg/ anastrozole

Pyroclastic

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, I'm 23 yrs old. Had a few cycles under my belt, which are no different than the substances above in the title. I recently went to get my blood levels checked, my test was low. I've always done proper pct. I knew my body felt off though. The doc has me on 250mg of test cyp every 7 days, hcg twice a week, 2mg of anastrozole twice weekly. Not sure if he will put me on trt or see if my levels maintain. But I had two questions. One, is it ok that I'm also mixing my own enenthate "250mg" along with his plan. Also if I end up on trt, which I know this sounds odd and I've already been warned about it, but I would be ok with it. I want to take my body to a different height. I want to throw in another compound that's a tiny bit more aggressive, but safely of coarse. Is dbol my best choice? I've heard that you can only use that to bridge or kick start cycles tho. I'm already 4 weeks into my new cycle. My buddy recommended anadrol, but i know that stuff can be crazy on your liver. Any suggestion? Thanks guys

Back