• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone use Olympus mast?

Cf8188

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone have any feedback on Olympus masteron? Specifically their mast e.
They have a killer sale but can't find any feedback on their mast. Read a lot about their test e being legit but very painful.

I get no pain from their test...even the new recipe shit from a while ago that everyone complained about.

Currently on 600mg of their Mast E - definitely a lot of increased vascularity. Endurance seems to be up a little bit too even though I'm huffing for air all the time from the tren I'm on.

Most I'm noticing really is its keeping the side effects from my tren and test away. I'm not running a very popular protocol with the tren, 1g sustanon and 800 tren E. I should be in side effect city but the mast I think is really making a difference.

I felt great when running their Mast E. Would definitely recommend.

I live on their Mast. Its good shit. Equal or better than any other source's.

You didn't read too much then. It clearly states the pain was from a new recipe they tried and stopped doing. I've never had anything bad from OP.

I have

Anyone have any feedback on Olympus masteron? Specifically their mast e.
They have a killer sale but can't find any feedback on their mast. Read a lot about their test e being legit but very painful.
I have n I liked it no complaints

Back