• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Omfg!!!!

world-pharma.org

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
see what i got from customer he say he got bad alprazolam,but after i talk to him,etc..i see he order and receive diazepam..omfg!

Unsatisfactory Product I recently sent a lengthy complain about the quality of your 1mg alprazolam.

I have had a urine drug screening and tested negative for alprazolam. This means what you sent to me was not alprazolam.

Your staff was kind enough to reply to my original message. Your staff informed me that I am the first customer to receive an unsatisfactory product.

I would like a full refund and, frankly, dont believe I am the first customer to have a complaint.

Ive used your xanax in the past WP and trust they were real as they come. Anyone who says different has issues, they did me good.

Ive used your xanax in the past WP and trust they were real as they come. Anyone who says different has issues, they did me good.

guys keep try to BS..but he bs,etc and now i see he not even order alp but 1 box diazpeam so. its the problem..
yes i know all my prods from shop are gmp made and good..here is no product that anybody can say not good...no way.

how the hell did he get tested for xannies but not valium...

and...why in the hell would ANYONE complain about passing a drug test

..I've used both the alprazolam and diazepam from WP and they were perfect

Why would anyone use benzos knowing they would be tested? (Maybe it was random). Good question sheriv, i wouldn't complain about passing a test..

get dat pump!

No matter what happens you will always have a bunch that will reverse scam..Now we talking about benzo's here,clearly not the everyday product that's readily avail at everyone's disposal in the stores or streets for that matter..So of course you will get someone that will try and scam,the same applies for AAS..

We recently had someone try the same on us,but about not receiving items..Little did he realize that we had an ace of spades up our sleeves in regards to his parcel like say,maybe a tracking number?

A drug screening? and if he failed, does he posses a script to validate why? So this supposidly drug screening tells him that the items are fake,but he never stated that he had little to no effects from them?

Valium and Xanax are both benzodiazepines. They are the same class of drugs.

how the hell did he get tested for xannies but not valium...

and...why in the hell would ANYONE complain about passing a drug test

..I've used both the alprazolam and diazepam from WP and they were perfect

Some people need to show up positive on a drug test to continue receiving their prescription. My buddy is in pain management and is prescribed a lot of Percs & Oxys...also Xanax. If he tests negative then they assume he's selling his prescriptions. This already happened to him once and he was summarily dismissed from one doctor's care.

Back