• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Arimidex...capsules?

srmatc82

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Okay so my Arimidex came as 1mg capsules... How the hell do I take the powder inside the capsule and break it down into .25mg? I need this EOD. just don't want to waste any of the powder if I don't have to. Any ideas, theories or experience?

can I drink the .25mg powder? Snort it? Use as deodorant? Lol

Okay so my Arimidex came as 1mg capsules... How the hell do I take the powder inside the capsule and break it down into .25mg? I need this EOD. just don't want to waste any of the powder if I don't have to. Any ideas, theories or experience?

can I drink the .25mg powder? Snort it? Use as deodorant? Lol

Open the capsule up, pour all the powder out, and divide it into 4 equal-looking piles (or use a digital scale to be more accurate, if you have one). Use the corners of baggies for the powder, or small folds of paper. The best way to make sure you get the full the dose is to take a small sip of water, pour the powder into your mouth, and swallow.

Please note: snorting the powder is only efficacious if it is bumped off of a hooker's teet.

Open the capsule up, pour all the powder out, and divide it into 4 equal-looking piles (or use a digital scale to be more accurate, if you have one). Use the corners of baggies for the powder, or small folds of paper. The best way to make sure you get the full the dose is to take a small sip of water, pour the powder into your mouth, and swallow.

Please note: snorting the powder is only efficacious if it is bumped off of a hooker's teet.

Ah, okay hookers teet noted.
Gracias for the info. Wasn't sure if pouring the powder directly into mouth was good method or not. Ill try it... If I don't like it then ill be on the prowl for hooker.

Ah, okay hookers teet noted.
Gracias for the info. Wasn't sure if pouring the powder directly into mouth was good method or not. Ill try it... If I don't like it then ill be on the prowl for hooker.

Just pour it into the back of your throat and swallow it with water, and you're all set!

If its pure 1MG powder (Which I dont see how in world UGL measured it by hand), just mix the powder in .9ml of water. It will become 1ml suspension of liquidex.

If its mixed with fillers which is more than 1mg of powder, just pour on paper and divide into 4 equal amounts.

Just pour it into the back of your throat and swallow it with water, and you're all set!
I don't see how pouring and mixing it into a shot of water, maybe a 1/2 cup or so; similiar to powder creatine, and downing it that way...! It should be alot easier while achieving the full dose at the same time...! But that's just what I would do...! Have at it, cuz...!

IML Gear Cream!
If its pure 1MG powder (Which I dont see how in world UGL measured it by hand), just mix the powder in .9ml of water. It will become 1ml suspension of liquidex.

If its mixed with fillers which is more than 1mg of powder, just pour on paper and divide into 4 equal amounts.

There has to be filler in it. And either way it doesn't matter.

Back