• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Who has a PS4?

jhem187

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Who has a PlayStation 4 and is fucking pumped for destiny?

I'm ready for it , did u guys pre order and play the beta?

im waiting for DOOM4..... used alot of my younger years running through maps killing demons

Counter strike pre steam was my shit. I'd like a new fps but haven't been happy with cod or bf

Nothing will ever be as good as counter strike. Period. In my eyes.

In regards to competitive FPS. That is. There all a joke now.

BF 1942 was pretty epic though.

Nothing will ever be as good as quake 95.

IML Gear Cream!
Negged for having a ps4

N64 Goldeneye ftw. Nothing will ever beat it!

get dat pump!

PC is so expensive you constantly have to upgrade hardware to play new games. I gave up on that shit and just switched to console. I actually liked bf4 but it's getting kind of old now.

destiny is definitely gonna have me occupied for a while.

PC is so expensive you constantly have to upgrade hardware to play new games. I gave up on that shit and just switched to console. I actually liked bf4 but it's getting kind of old now.

destiny is definitely gonna have me occupied for a while.

Idk. If you research and buy a solid rig and best performing parts to begin with, you can upgrade that graphics card 2, maybe three times.

Had a core2duo based system I bought when they first came out. That processor chugged along for 6 years. Would still play what I needed till my mobo went south. Last year I bought a I7(4770k),16 gig ram, gtx770 based system. I don't think I'll need to make an upgrade for years yet. At least 2 more graphics card generations. And at that time it will still be better than current consoles graphically. And I can aim with my mouse. *pushes glasses back up nose*

I get it though. It's not for everybody.

But I can also edit videos, produce music, and game at higher graphics fidelity. Then there is all the other crap you do with a pc like office apps Etc that you need anyways.

weres the adult section for games grown folks games like hold'em or 21 last gameing system i had was an back in 85 , but these games you guys speak of sound expensive i dont think i can afford them sounds like fun though ....

cheapthreads out.......

Idk. If you research and buy a solid rig and best performing parts to begin with, you can upgrade that graphics card 2, maybe three times.

Had a core2duo based system I bought when they first came out. That processor chugged along for 6 years. Would still play what I needed till my mobo went south. Last year I bought a I7(4770k),16 gig ram, gtx770 based system. I don't think I'll need to make an upgrade for years yet. At least 2 more graphics card generations. And at that time it will still be better than current consoles graphically. And I can aim with my mouse. *pushes glasses back up nose*

I get it though. It's not for everybody.

But I can also edit videos, produce music, and game at higher graphics fidelity. Then there is all the other crap you do with a pc like office apps Etc that you need anyways.

Thats all great if you got the money and time for that. But if you're like me and maybe get to spend 3 hours a week gaming consoles are ideal. As far as a computer goes my iPhone does everything I need.

Thats all great if you got the money and time for that. But if you're like me and maybe get to spend 3 hours a week gaming consoles are ideal. As far as a computer goes my iPhone does everything I need.

Totally get it. It's easy for me, not too time consuming. But I've been building custom pc's since i was 15. (Over a decade). The money aspect is understandable. It does cost more. New builds are definitely something I save for.

I ain't rich bitch, but I do treat myself every now and then.

Get Shredded!
@padawan @hamchuck add me on psn jusstn187 is my psn. Just switched to Sony this gen and I'm loving it.

PS4 and XBones are already outdated crap for highschoolers. PC gaming is where it's at and a WiiU for the Nintendo exclusives.

Oh god yes I know the pc is the master race Mr. Hitler but I like the simplicity of consoles ;)

Eagerly awaiting the next gran turismo. Haven't played one since A spec. :D

Eagerly awaiting the next gran turismo. Haven't played one since A spec. :D
I loved gran turismo on the original PlayStation the whole concept of getting licenses for different races and shit was so bad ass and new in gaming.

call me a super nerd but

im rocking an alienware for gaming
dont play alot of shooter games but stricktly old school games. Currently running through ARCANUM(all time fav game). I also play starcraft 2 (terran ftw) and Diablo(every game)

anyone play these??

call me a super nerd but

dont play alot of shooter games but stricktly old school games. Currently running through ARCANUM(all time fav game). I also play starcraft 2 (terran ftw) and Diablo(every game)

Arcanum is the shit! I thought I was the only one who knew about that.

PC is a must for some games. I can only play Magic on PC, console version sucks. I have world of tanks on console, but PC is sooo much better.

call me a super nerd but

anyone play these??

Alienware - Top notch of course. Premium price, not that there is anything wrong with that. I'm docking a few nerd points for not building your own. If I had the scratch I would absolutely get an alienware. Not talking shit.

Starcraft 1 & 2 - check ---protoss here. En Taro Adun

Diablo 1, 2 & 3 - check

Back