• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PM'd me about my Daughter ( send PM again) 3-4 weeks ago?

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
About 2-3 weeks ago a member contacted me in regards to my daughter and her well being (maybe even 4 weeks ago/been so swamped time flies)..
I spoken with this member numerous times, and for some reason Im having a blank on who sent this PM to me,even if it was my own REP I still don't recall who it was..Sincere apologies ..

I cleared my inbox and deleted many PM's by mistake not having a chance to read them or reply..I deeply apologize if I haven't replied to anyone,especially this member..

This PM was touching,and really hit home to see someone genuinely care and reach out,furthermore this member expressed how now and then he shares the story about my daughters unfortunate situation being bullied with his own children...(God bless you brother)

Will this member please send me a PM so I can have a chance to thank you and respond properly..

I apologize for taking up thread/topic space and diverting traffic/attention here,rather then else where of greater interest..

I just wanted that member to know that his PM didn't go unnoticed and it found me well..

warmest regards,
Vision

Not pulling attention brother. This type of thing just reinforced my thought that there are some damn good people on here.

Yes brother, I just spoke with the member a few moments ago..There's definitely some solid/genuine people among this panel..Good stuff right there!

(( squeeze ))

I love boards that people actually care about each other!

Ps: maybe that's why you never responded to my numerous PMS! Lol :p

Bro....that is exactly why...I lost many pms that I was unable to respond to

Isnt this touchin :kiss:.....vision ur stand up brother ...and I hope and wish ur family and u the very best :kiss:

Bro....that is exactly why...I lost many pms that I was unable to respond to

Dw vision i still love you :). I mean it was about my liver and i could have died but all good.

HA :p just pulling your chain bud all good :p, TBH not trying to stroke your ego, but man you are probably one of the MOST valuable members on here alongside heavy and others. Your all so full of information for us new guys and always willing to help. Thanks for being here mate :), Hope everythings good for your family

We have a solid brotherhood here. It's the main reason why I continue to be a part of this community.

Sent from the 36 Chambers of the Wu Tang Clan

IML Gear Cream!
Dw vision i still love you :). I mean it was about my liver and i could have died but all good.

HA :p just pulling your chain bud all good :p, TBH not trying to stroke your ego, but man you are probably one of the MOST valuable members on here alongside heavy and others. Your all so full of information for us new guys and always willing to help. Thanks for being here mate :), Hope everythings good for your family

Well, Im glad that your still here my man! haha

Thank you for the kind words, Im humbled.. But I'm surrounded by some guys with some class and top level knowledge and I value many members here as well, and like Heavy you mentioned as well as many others..

God speed my brother

Back