• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Old man muscle

DO67

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello folks!

First, I wanted to thank you all for the outstanding information I have gotten already from these boards. I have done a lot of research on my own, but a lot of your hands on experiences have really helped me in my quest to stay strong and healthy.

Second, I am 42yr old, so I apologize to anyone who doesn't get my 80's movie references, but tough crap, because I love them. =)
It is who I am!

Lastly, what am I looking for on these boards? I am looking for that little push. The little something that keeps us going back to the gym, even when we feel fatigued or stressed or have been on a plateau for a long time. The desire to improve ouselves.

Happy to be here!

welcome sir

cheapthreads out. p.s. i love 80z music ...

Sup. Now get in the gym and move some weight brother!!!!!!!:winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
40 is the new 30, so a few aas runs and maybe some hgh you'll be in your 20s right...... I'm right there with you at 43. Welcome from another old guy:0

Age is just a number......well most of the time. Just don't start acting old and stay young!

welcome!!

Welcome to the forum!

GOTGrowth (Purity.Source.Labs. Representative)

Hello folks!

First, I wanted to thank you all for the outstanding information I have gotten already from these boards. I have done a lot of research on my own, but a lot of your hands on experiences have really helped me in my quest to stay strong and healthy.

Second, I am 42yr old, so I apologize to anyone who doesn't get my 80's movie references, but tough crap, because I love them. =)
It is who I am!

Lastly, what am I looking for on these boards? I am looking for that little push. The little something that keeps us going back to the gym, even when we feel fatigued or stressed or have been on a plateau for a long time. The desire to improve ouselves.

Happy to be here!

You're not old, brother. There are quite of few of us in our 50's lurking around here. Still hitting it hard and hammering down!

Appreciate the welcome guys, makes me feel like family. Time for Legs! Woo!!!!:clapping:

Last edited:
you guys are funny 40 yrs old you guys are young. we are like wine we get finer with time. welcom

Back