• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Superdrol cycle, need help ASAP!!!!

Tanker20

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok so I'm currently about a week into my Superdrol cycle. I know it doesn't convert to estrogen but I'm experiencing puffy nipples. I had lightly squeezed them and a dark liquid came out, what do I do?
Not my first cycle, BSL Super DMZ, deca n sus cycle, tren n test cycle.
Currently on AMS Super Cycle, fish oils, libido-max, BSL Ano-genin & cobra 6
I have caber, letro, anastrozole, Clomid and nolva all on hand. Can someone help me. Thanks.

I dont believe superdrol is known for prolactin type gyno... which springing a leak suggests

when was your last cycle? and what was it?

Most recent was the same sd about 7 months ago, had no problems than

20 mg Nolva daily

Noted 20 mg Nolva, will start that tonight, so will caber help this or no

Caber is good if it's prolactin related. But SD isn't known for that. I'm a bit weary of prohormones and designers. Some are good. I ran msten once and had gyno related sides. Nolvadex cleared it up. But msten is not supposed to aromatize lol, so I doubt I'll ever try it again.

Yea SD isn't supposed to aromatize either, but I have the gyno sides. gunna try the nolva, thanks for all the input.

SD causes gyno through a different pathway than aromatization. Same as Anadrol.

Nolva will block the receptor.

Awesome, thanks for the help, will update in a couple days

Awesome, thanks for the help, will update in a couple days
You are very welcome brother. Glad you took this seriously and had Tamoxifen on hand.

IML Gear Cream!
How long should I run the nolva, until the end of my cycle or until the liquid stops?

I would run the Nolva for gyno treatment and recovery so from today to maybe 4-6 weeks after your last SD dose.

Thanks Heavy, it's great to have guys like u to help out less knowledgeable guys like me, I hope this works

SD causes gyno through a different pathway than aromatization. Same as Anadrol.

Nolva will block the receptor.

I didn't know this...

I assumed an improper follow up with back to back cycle...

learn something new every day

Can definitely learn something new in this business everyday. Thank you to all u smart people out there haha

I didn't know this...

I assumed an improper follow up with back to back cycle...

learn something new every day

I didnt know this either.. everything i have read suggested no problems with gyno..

6eby6yvu.jpg

get dat pump!

I've heard Superdrol was infamous for gyno. I took it once, good ole' M-Drol. I couldn't believe how much mass I accumulated in one month.

Would it be prudent to also add some Exemestane or Arimidex to the Tamoxifen? OP, are you taking Test with your Superdrol as a base?

I've heard Superdrol was infamous for gyno. I took it once, good ole' M-Drol. I couldn't believe how much mass I accumulated in one month.

Would it be prudent to also add some Exemestane or Arimidex to the Tamoxifen? OP, are you taking Test with your Superdrol as a base?
I dont know about the arimidex, but I am not taking any test, straight lgi sd-10 and support supps

Exemestane could help, but not as much as if it was test causing it.

Get Shredded!
I also used the mdrol. was amazing...but puffy nips was a for sure.

I'm gunna continue with the Nolva but I've been reading about caber being able to be used for non prolactin gyno development, any input on this? If so what dose, I have .5 mg tabs on hand.

Exemestane could help, but not as much as if it was test causing it.
Could help or will help? I don't want to take something if I don't have to. If it will definitely help, how do I dose it? I have 30 ml of anastrozone

Could help or will help? I don't want to take something if I don't have to. If it will definitely help, how do I dose it? I have 30 ml of anastrozone
No, your E2 is likely low right now. You need Nolvadex to block the receptor not an AI. Guys get nervous when they have gyno symptoms and start throwing all kinds of meds at it. Sometimes these meds contradict one another. Just use the Tamoxifen brother.

Ok so I'm getting ready to start my pct, since I've been takin nolvadex and cabergoline just bout the entire cycle should I keep what I'm doing or change up my pct?

Ok so I'm getting ready to start my pct, since I've been takin nolvadex and cabergoline just bout the entire cycle should I keep what I'm doing or change up my pct?
Nolvadex @ 20 mg daily for PCT brother.

Do I still continue the cabergoline? I also am going to be on a test booster and do I take an AI at all? Thanks Heavy

Do I still continue the cabergoline? I also am going to be on a test booster and do I take an AI at all? Thanks Heavy

Don't need caberoline, and you don't need an AI for a test booster, huge overkill there. Heavy is the man when it comes to this stuff, keep it simple, Nolva 20mg daily.

Thanks all, keeping it simple n ready for my shred cycle.

Back