• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Champ13 Log

Champ13

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Quick bio on myself, in 2005 I went on to play collegiate sports, football & track, and my training reflects the athletes mindset. I never do traditional workouts. I either CrossFit, or if I do a more traditional type workout, it's with compound movements, and ridiculous set/rep numbers. You'll understand more when I start posting workouts up. Since 2007 I've been a personal trainer and gym manager or owner depending on what point in my life we are talking. Sad to say, I shut down my gym last year when my son was born and now just back to the old boring manager duties...still not too bad a job if you ask me. Back to what this thread should be about. I'm about 5 months recovered from a hernia surgery so I'm finally able to put on a little mass without worrying if I'm going to tear mesh or not. I have a minor shoulder injury. Well I wouldn't even call it injury, I'm pretty sure it's just joint pain from lack of glucosamine so that's being taken care of now. I'm not very good at keeping a public journal like this so I may need you guys to kick me in the ass every now and then if you notice I'm slacking. I'm very good at keeping private journals of my nutrition/exercise/pics/goals and so on, but I just usually don't share too much of that. I'm 5'6", dont have a true max on anything except DeadLift, which is 455, but I can bench well over 300, I would guess in the 350 range, squat well over 350, I'm guessing about a 400ish max, power clean 255, overhead snatch 175 in sets of 8 but I'm scared to max because of the way my shoulder feels when I do it. And I guess those are the main lifts that I really keep up with. Still run at the track when I get time. Haven't times anything in the past 2 years, but why not brag just a little where we can right...in my prime I ran a 10.2 100m, 20.7 200m, and 48.7 400m dash.

Anyway, thanks to you guys for being honest and helpful so far in this and I'm sure the new advice will be very helpful. Here in about 10 minutes if I can figure out my work computer's picture upload function I'll have pics up. If not maybe I can log in on my phone and post some.

Last but not least. I have kind of a cocky or full of myself demeanor when someone from the outside is looking in. Please don't let that scare you off from telling me whats up. I'm just very confident in who I am and I understand how in today's day and age, that translates to "cocky asshole". I always take what someone says and try to utilize it to some extent. I by no means think I'm a "know it all", If I was I wouldn't be on this site. I've said this before on another post but I'll say it again. I love the knowledge you guys have to offer. I ask a lot of "stupid" questions but it's because I want the most info possible. Just bear with me and I'll try to not piss people off and hopefully I can help or inspire someone on my end. Thanks in advance everyone and post, post, post away on here! Oh yeah, if I missed anything let me know. I wasn't really sure in the first place what to post here so I just started rambling.

Testing to see if upload works
should be front relaxed, quad, ham

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 6
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 4
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 3
Ok, first pic is 6 weeks ago. Since then I've put on 15 pounds. Big difference in increased calories and you can see it where my abs used to be haha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg