• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How many of you guys know about Alexey Lesukov??

Liquidex

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Possibly the most muscular teenager in the world...

img_1204918547_2.jpg

AlexeyLesukov64.jpg

37+Alexey+Lesukov+photo.jpg

Alexey+Lesukov+13.jpg

AlexeyLesukov.jpg

^^^ I believe that's correct.

simply amazing though right !!!!

23!? I know I cracked a few jokes at him when I found out how tall he was, but ragardless, he is jacked!

That gut looks terrible on someone his age.

I can't hear anything over the sound of his huge nipples.

He is jacked, there is no denying that, and I give him credit for all the hard work it took to put on that muscle. However, I really think the shirtless, cocky, shit-eating grin walk he takes on that video speaks volumes about what he is like as a person.

He is jacked, there is no denying that, and I give him credit for all the hard work it took to put on that muscle. However, I really think the shirtless, cocky, shit-eating grin walk he takes on that video speaks volumes about what he is like as a person.
QFT, kid gives bodybuilding a bad name altogether.

Yea he seems like a cocky lil kid who I would like to bitch slap ....But his chest is so fucking full I would give anything for his chest

I bet 90% of the people on this board would act the same way if they were his size at that age.

I bet 90% of the people on this board would act the same way if they were his size at that age.

Yea I have to admit I would be even worse than this kid . And I would never ever wear a shirt lol

He is fully sponsored by various supplement industries in Russia. THEY asked him to go around town shirtless, put people reaction, and BAM put their logo on video

Get Shredded!
mqdefault.jpg

..... all I could think of when I was watching the videos...

He is fully sponsored by various supplement industries in Russia. THEY asked him to go around town shirtless, put people reaction, and BAM put their logo on video

Oh really? How do you know this? Did they also instruct him to smirk like a huge d-bag? I didn't see any supplement company advertisements (Russian or otherwise) on the video. The only logo I saw was musclegallery.com, and Alexy Lesukov isn't even one of their "models" lol, and they don't sell supplements.

I really hope not. I would invent a time machine and go back to bitch-slap myself if I did.

I really hope not. I would invent a time machine and go back to bitch-slap myself if I did.
LOL

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to RAINier again."

Oh really? How do you know this? Did they also instruct him to smirk like a huge d-bag? I didn't see any supplement company advertisements (Russian or otherwise) on the video. The only logo I saw was musclegallery.com, and Alexy Lesukov isn't even one of their "models" lol, and they don't sell supplements.

Ehhh your right. But its tho, that he is sponsored in peak international :D

Back