• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

everyone come welcome back bone man

IML Gear Cream!
No love, mfer swore up and down shit was gonna be made right, never happened,I got boned.

well he's repping RC now; so yah.... :coffee:.... along with 2 more of his former "team" :thinking:

U guys do know when sources go bad reps are left holdin the bag ! ......just ask the entire board and there response will the same ...I too lost ....but wasnt the reps fault guys ...just sayin

U guys do know when sources go bad reps are left holdin the bag ! ......just ask the entire board and there response will the same ...I too lost ....but wasnt the reps fault guys ...just sayin

You can bones should just fuck and get it over with :what:

I'm gonna play the devils advocate here. Who has proof that bones was really in on the MLG scam?

I'm coming at this not as a dick or a mod, but someone who was also ripped off by MLG. Anyone? proof? Bones always did right by me...

I'm gonna play the devils advocate here. Who has proof that bones was really in on the MLG scam?

I'm coming at this not as a dick or a mod, but someone who was also ripped off by MLG. Anyone? proof? Bones always did right by me...
We cant say that apparently .......listen I dont give fuck which member was solid with me "I back them too" thats just me brothers ....it can be farva whos negs me or it can be custom I dont give a fuck ,If I feel there something fishy or something needs a second look I speak up....sorry if that hurts peoples feelings Im not a follower at all ...If no code had an issue I back him too ....now the mlg gear is gone y are we still bitchin or upset really ....im done with conversation

There's a lot of speculation and questions about MLG and boneman's connection we may never know. What we do know is he was given a punitive ban by admin, he served his time and is back. He's got a long road towards earning some members respect more than others. Throwing gasoline on the fire can't help. I suggest we let him explain, then anyone who needs to can decide.

plenty of his old quotes where he was shaming people for fun and trying to call them reverse scammers etc when they would complain about issues/pain/never receiving gear.... twisted gto was in on the bashing and shaming of members; so of course he goes wherever bones goes... its only natural

this is a welcome back thread please take your speculations of actual events into the numerous other threadz that no one cares about. extra negs for thread hijackers

Get Shredded!
plenty of his old quotes where he was shaming people for fun and trying to call them reverse scammers etc when they would complain about issues/pain/never receiving gear.... twisted gto was in on the bashing and shaming of members; so of course he goes wherever bones goes... its only natural
This I didn't know. Been away for a while. Sorry to hear it, but I hope this all works out for the best.

Only bashin i did was about people not listen to reason ..and rambo please get facts straight never was there a complaint of pain or pip ....sorry ....and reverse scammin absolutely not never heard that ..if u dont like him thats ok but lets not make shit up .....I have apologize a ton of times for my behavior meanin to act ignorant at that time ...everyone knows I stepped when gear was called weak underdosed not reverse scam or bash no one for no merit ...u rambo if u dont like me or bonez its cool ....please dont make up stuff .......look for future reference so story doesnt get more outlandish ..there were no tigers or lions in pound and dinosaurs werent pissin in gear bottles so keep it believable and truthful .....again guys I would back anyone of u too no biggie

Which slum did you grow up in twisted?
The same canadian slums ur parents were raised .....oh its ur turn .....:coffee:......btw welcome back from ur vacation ..i will except nothin less than a weekly neg from u to make up for lost time

Only bashin i did was about people not listen to reason ..and rambo please get facts straight never was there a complaint of pain or pip ....sorry ....and reverse scammin absolutely not never heard that ..if u dont like him thats ok but lets not make shit up .....I have apologize a ton of times for my behavior meanin to act ignorant at that time ...everyone knows I stepped when gear was called weak underdosed not reverse scam or bash no one for no merit ...u rambo if u dont like me or bonez its cool ....please dont make up stuff .......look for future reference so story doesnt get more outlandish ..there were no tigers or lions in pound and dinosaurs werent pissin in gear bottles so keep it believable and truthful .....again guys I would back anyone of u too no biggie

bro please,don't start writing like bonez...one is enough :roflmao:

The same canadian slums ur parents were raised .....oh its ur turn .....:coffee:......btw welcome back from ur vacation ..i will except nothin less than a weekly neg from u to make up for lost time

LOL. Don't mind Farva. He is mad cuz he didn't make it to Level 8 on whatever PC game he has been playing.

OF - Get out of your mom's basement, and hit the weight room buddy. Maybe you will get laid this year.

This I didn't know. Been away for a while. Sorry to hear it, but I hope this all works out for the best.

shit got messy... it's over now; just the aftermath

only acting cocky because the whole subforum vanished with everything... I'm sure some people have screenshots... I may even have some somewhere on my tablet...

bro please,don't start writing like bonez...one is enough :roflmao:

truth.

roflmao....I just died watching that :roflmao:

I'm serious,man...I'm not american,every time a guy here posts a long rant,no paragraphs,no commas,nothing, just a bunch of words with several grammar errors...I "read" the post with the voice of this guy :roflmao: blahblabhablabahugauguauablaha daaahh mahgahlgalgmalagajblakwlalaglalaaaaah.
but I have no problems about not understanding bonez rants...I see u guys have the same issue :D

Back