• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

To run Aromasin into and through my normal Nova/Clomid pct or not?

550hp

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Have always used a standard Nova/Clomid PCT with much success... This is the 1st time I have used Aromasin on cycle (always used arimidex). I have responded well and it will be my go to AI from now on for sure...Have more than enough on hand to run all the way through PCT and than some... Have come across a few threads where the users have either ran Aromasin in place of Nova or in conjunction with nova/clomid. Is there any real added benefit to staying on Aromasin through PCT with nova/clomid? If so do you taper the dosage as time goes on or just stop cold at the end of your PCT?
Currently week 11 of 325mg's of TIPP E3D and 100mg's of var ED (gradually bumped it back up from 50 the last 2 weeks)
Currently dosing Aromasin at 12.5 mg's day and night
Thanks

Aromasin can be run through PCT as it has positive effects on LH and FSH. There is no need to taper the dosage because there should be no rebound.

Back